No announcement yet.

Get a free education from MIT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought this was spam at first too. This is really cool though.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris
      even canadians can get the vague equivalent of a college education now...

Comment

Originally posted by snuff
        You can do this at any college almost... Classes are so big you can just walk right in.. Its not like the take attendance.
        I'm taking 16 hours, and only one class doesn't take attendance. You could get away with that in lower level courses held in auditoriums, but not actually interesting courses.

Comment

yea... this would probably help me a lot being that I'm a mechanical engineering major... however... i'm way too lazy to look at this material when i barely take the time to look over my own class material...

o yea, and **** those punk ass bitches from MIT.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

"you spend $50,000 a year on an education when you could do the same thing with $1.50 in late fees at the library."

what movie?

^A Bonekrusher production^
            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Who wants a college education anyway?

And Ward, for second year Criminology, there's still over 100 people in my class. We have random people come in all the time. It just depends on the University you go to.

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp

And Ward, for second year Criminology, there's still over 100 people in my class. We have random people come in all the time. It just depends on the University you go to.
                Loser's mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby
                  Originally posted by frogstomp

Loser's mentality.
                  I was making a joke that most University students make about college, in order to justify why they are better. I was also being completely sarcastic, and I don't know how the hell you could have thought that I have anything against post-secondary education when I stated I'm in University.

But thanks for being horribly slow on the uptake, and forcing me to waste 2 minutes of my life posting this. I have a feeling you were left behind a lot as a child.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information