Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrested Development

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I am so obsessed with this show. I was deeply affected when I ran out of episodes to watch. I keep watching the shows over and over again. There are too many good lines.

    I am thinking about getting this shirt: http://threadpit.com/store/product.p...cat=250&page=1

    But anyhoo. There are apparently thoughts about an AD movie. I saw an interview with Jason Bateman and Michael Cera (about Juno) and they talked about AD and they said they might be up for a movie.

    "He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
      I am so obsessed with this show. I was deeply affected when I ran out of episodes to watch. I keep watching the shows over and over again. There are too many good lines.

      I am thinking about getting this shirt: http://threadpit.com/store/product.p...cat=250&page=1

      But anyhoo. There are apparently thoughts about an AD movie. I saw an interview with Jason Bateman and Michael Cera (about Juno) and they talked about AD and they said they might be up for a movie.
      Juno isn't a an AD movie. It just happens to star both Jason Bateman and Michael Cera. For more AD fun hit up Clark and Michael, the internet's best series.

      http://www.clarkandmichael.com

      Also, I bought that shirt and the Little Lebowski Urban Achiever shirt a few months ago. Rises laughs among the informed and questions among those who missed out.



      <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
        Juno isn't a an AD movie. It just happens to star both Jason Bateman and Michael Cera. For more AD fun hit up Clark and Michael, the internet's best series.

        http://www.clarkandmichael.com

        Also, I bought that shirt and the Little Lebowski Urban Achiever shirt a few months ago. Rises laughs among the informed and questions among those who missed out.
        Yeah I know. I worded that sentence pretty poorly. I meant to say they had an interview about Juno and then it got to the topic of an AD movie.

        So do you get weird looks when you wear your Analrapist shirt?

        "He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
          Yeah I know. I worded that sentence pretty poorly. I meant to say they had an interview about Juno and then it got to the topic of an AD movie.

          So do you get weird looks when you wear your Analrapist shirt?
          Yeah, but from people who you can tell have no idea about the show. Definitely get it, it's one of my favorites



          <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

          Comment

          Working...
          X

          Debug Information