Have you heard about the Freemasons?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My bus driver where's a masons ring
    I know a good amount, National Treasure really inspired me to know more, glad theyre making a sequal

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

They're like the real world version of NFLDC's IRC.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
        My bus driver where's a masons ring
        hahaha, controlling the world from the front seat of a bus

Comment

And I like your reply, Xio. Very appropriate.

Also, for those that don't think that they'd be able to keep it a
          "secret": it's not exactly a secret. The information is out there. It's just that the general population is too ignorant or too apathetic to look into it for themselves. Look into the Bohemian Grove and the Bildeberg Conferences. If that's not world-altering influence, then I don't know what is.
          Last edited by yourfavestoner; 11-22-2007, 11:59 PM.

Comment

And people said the Know-Nothing party was crazy......

...oh wait yeah they were crazy.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
              This man has some knowledge in his pocket.

Follow Me on Twitter!
              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                Essentially.

As a side note, yes, mildly religious, but, i think it's amusing that the catholics and the masons both have secret task forces to infiltrate each other.

it'd make for another good movie.
                http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

My grandfather was a freemason. I've considered joining.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

I have heard about them, I dont believe in the modern day conspiracies put on by various small wack job journalists. They are seditionists if you ask me. I saw one of there movies and I seriously LOLed.

If anybody wants to have a conversation about them or basically any politics shoot me a PM I study that stuff as a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post

And I like your reply, Xio. Very appropriate.

Also, for those that don't think that they'd be able to keep it a
                      "secret": it's not exactly a secret. The information is out there. It's just that the general population is too ignorant or too apathetic to look into it for themselves. Look into the Bohemian Grove and the Bildeberg Conferences. If that's not world-altering influence, then I don't know what is.
                      Banking Establishments are more dangerous than standing armies.-Thomas Jefferson
                      And by the way that was an excellent movie.
                      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

I dont think this is political but if it is a mod can erase this post so the whole thread doesnt go down the tube.

I assume you saw the Alex Jones movie were he sneaks in at the Grove. I dont find it very credible because he said this.

"We got caught by various secret service men and we said we are with the texans because of our accents. We couldn't catch these on tape because the battery ran out though"

(paraphrase)

I highly doubt they could get past the secret service like that. I think that the gov't wouldnt want this info getting out and would have Alex Jones die in a car "accident" or something just to shut him up for good.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                          I dont think this is political but if it is a mod can erase this post so the whole thread doesnt go down the tube.

I assume you saw the Alex Jones movie were he sneaks in at the Grove. I dont find it very credible because he said this.

"We got caught by various secret service men and we said we are with the texans because of our accents. We couldn't catch these on tape because the battery ran out though"

(paraphrase)

I highly doubt they could get past the secret service like that. I think that the gov't wouldnt want this info getting out and would have Alex Jones die in a car "accident" or something just to shut him up for good.
                          Alex Jones is not the only person that talks about the Bohemian Grove. It exists. It's a real place. And every year, the richest and most powerful men in the world go there to meet. Members of the Bohemian Club brag and admit about the things that go on there.

Just because Alex Jones *might* be a wackjob journalist doesn't mean there isn't something very, very, VERY suspicious about this group of insanely powerful men.

Comment

yes I know it really exists. Not to make this to political but freakin Rush Limbaugh got invited there once, If he got invited there don't think any thing bad is going on there.

Comment

Yes, I know about the Free Masons. I shall say no more.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information