No announcement yet.

Man gets tazered over speeding ticket.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man gets tazered over speeding ticket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMaMY...com/ci_7523456
    that cop should be fired.
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

I was at the mall the other day, and I saw this woman hitting her kid, and i was like, "yeah, get him!"

and the woman looked at me and said "**** you!"

"I'm on your side *****"

Paul

New York Giants
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks (unfortunately)
    UConn Basketball
    Virginia Tech Football
    UConn Football

Comment

DON'T TAZE Me BRO!!!!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I dunno.. If he sues the cop he's not gonna win. After the cop asked him to turn around he continued with his back turned to the cop WITH HIS HANDS IN HIS POCKET. Even if the cop was on a power trip, he's gonna get the nod just by stating he thought he had something in his pocket. That stuff looked painful.

Comment

Sigh...police suck a lot of the time. They need to remember we pay them to protect our freedoms, not infringe on them.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
            I dunno.. If he sues the cop he's not gonna win. After the cop asked him to turn around he continued with his back turned to the cop WITH HIS HANDS IN HIS POCKET. Even if the cop was on a power trip, he's gonna get the nod just by stating he thought he had something in his pocket. That stuff looked painful.
            His hands weren't in his pockets...

Comment

It looks like he might have his thumb in his pocket or something. He's in a non-threatening position that's for sure. I don't even know the cop pulled his tazer in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post

It looks like he might have his thumb in his pocket or something. He's in a non-threatening position that's for sure. I don't even know the cop pulled his tazer in the first place.
                when it comes down to it.. he's a cop and the other guy is just another ticket paying refusee.

Comment

That tazer looks like it has some massive recoil...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

If I could get away with it, I would shoot a cop square in the face.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

That cop was a ******* prick.

Do not even think about comparing this to the UF case. In that case, the police were entirely justified using a tazer. This time he wasn't.
                        I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Tazer is a substitute for lethal force. It should only be used in life and death situations in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                            Tazer is a substitute for lethal force. It should only be used in life and death situations in my opinion.
                            There is a higher risk of serious injury when trying to physically restrain someone. The cops in the UF case were entirely justified. In fact, once the cameras were off the guy who got tased told the cops he wasn't mad at them, they were only doing their job.
                            I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Dude what the hecks your problem??? What the hecks your problem???

haha. Classic.
                              When you reach the upper level, your mind body and soul must be one.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information