Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Athlete

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Favorite of all-time? Steve Yzerman

    Honorable mention: Brett Favre and Barry Sanders
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

    Comment


    • #17


      with Tino Martinez, Brian Leonard, and Osi Umenyiora all close behind
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

      Comment


      • #18

        bonekrusher on the sig magic
        <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
        <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

        Comment


        • #19
          Mike Piazza. Mets fans will always love him no matter what team he is on.

          sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by CalBears99 View Post
            Mike Piazza. Mets fans will always love him no matter what team he is on.
            I was a huge Mike Piazza fan even before he came to the Mets. Piazza and Nomo were my two favorite non-Mets and I eventually got to see both play for the Mets. good times

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
              I was a huge Mike Piazza fan even before he came to the Mets. Piazza and Nomo were my two favorite non-Mets and I eventually got to see both play for the Mets. good times
              I was a huge Nomo fan.
              Originally posted by nvot9
              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

              Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

              Comment


              • #22
                My favorite athlete : Mike Schmidt


                #MoncriefArmy

                Comment


                • #23

                  Mariano Rivera


                  Ricky Moore

                  Paul

                  New York Giants
                  New York Yankees
                  New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                  UConn Basketball
                  Virginia Tech Football
                  UConn Football

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
                    My favorite athlete : Mike Schmidt

                    Awesome pick I love Michael Jack.
                    Originally posted by nvot9
                    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                    Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
                      He said Athlete.......

                      Comment


                      • #26


                        Then

                        Jeremy Childs WR BSU


                        Both I met and are awesome guys as well as great ball players.
                        Last edited by Primetime21; 11-23-2007, 09:01 PM.
                        Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                        the only hot actreeses are adult
                        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                        players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                        Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

                        Comment


                        • #27

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Dead lock tie between Favre and Bagwell.

                            Comment


                            • #29

                              Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Brett Favre


                                Ken Dorsey


                                Anquan Boldin


                                Amare Stoudemire


                                Junior Spivey

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information