Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

XM vs Sirius Radio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • XM vs Sirius Radio

    which is better?

    both have espn radio and college sports

    sirius has nfl games and nfl radio

    xm has baseball and hockey

    which has better music? which has better sports talk shows?

    i like all sports and usually listen to espn radio, but you cant get it in morgantown; and their music stations suck

    which do you have and which should i get? i would be gettin a portable one that can be plugged into the car

    thanks

    cred 2 BoneKrusher

  • #2
    I heard they are both great. I have XM and really like it. I don't see a point to having NFL games on the radio. Your probably at home watching the game anyway. Having baseball on XM is great though, considering how many games they play and your never home for all of them.

    Comment


    • #3
      i was leaning towards xm for that reason

      i like the nfl, but i also like baseball and hockey; espn would give me enough nfl talk for 1 day

      are the radio stations unedited?

      cred 2 BoneKrusher

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
        i was leaning towards xm for that reason

        i like the nfl, but i also like baseball and hockey; espn would give me enough nfl talk for 1 day

        are the radio stations unedited?
        some stations are unedited on Sirius. I've never used XM, we use to have Sirius at my old job but just listened to Howard.

        Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

        Comment


        • #5
          I heard both companies will be merging soon.

          Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

          Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

          Comment


          • #6
            I have Sirius, and I love it. Sirius does have a ton of NHL games, by the way, plus a ton of college football. However, from what I've heard(and I've never had XM, so I'm not sure here) if you like more talk and sports, go Sirius. If you like more music, go XM. Not that Sirius doesn't have a ton of music, I've just heard there's more music and more selection on XM. But I like my Sirius, so what can I say?



            Originally posted by Jakey
            WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

            i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

            Comment


            • #7
              Doesn't Sirius have Howard Stern also?

              I think so...

              Comment


              • #8
                XM is great, but i think Sirius is just as good maybe better

                Comment


                • #9
                  because it has more sports

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                    Doesn't Sirius have Howard Stern also?

                    I think so...
                    Yes, Sirius has Howard Stern, while XM does not(although I think XM has Opie and Anthony, and they're pretty damn hilarious sometimes). But I'm not a big fan, so that certainly had nothing to do with my decision to get Sirius over XM.



                    Originally posted by Jakey
                    WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

                    i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                      Yes, Sirius has Howard Stern, while XM does not(although I think XM has Opie and Anthony, and they're pretty damn hilarious sometimes). But I'm not a big fan, so that certainly had nothing to do with my decision to get Sirius over XM.
                      and ron & fezz

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        XM has Opie and Anthony.

                        XM has 4 more country stations than Sirius.

                        XM has baseball and hockey.



                        <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X

                        Debug Information