No announcement yet.

which highschool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are like me and suck, I would choose option B...

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

i chose B because i'd be too lazy to travel an hour to get to schoo.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

I think this is the sleeper topic of the year. Don't you feel for this poor LB with a dilemma looming over his head? Kinda reminds me of ramzorzlol

Take topic A & watch the movie Invincible, that's you

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by villagewarrior
          Is there football at the school your going to now? If so, you should stay there, do the honorable thing and play with the guys you have been with for...I don\\\'t know how long you been playing or how old you are, but I really don\\\'t think you should be transferring just for football. Look at the school, are you going to a school that is accredited? Or is it a place where your just going to be a football player? Football is great, but you have a long life ahead of you, you need to prepare by getting the best education possible.

Whatever you do, don\\\'t transfer somewhere with the intention of transferring back to the old school after football is over. That\\\'s a great way to introduce yourself as a prick at both schools.
          no my school dosn\'t have a football team, i live an canada an football isn\'t a big priority over here, i played in a midget football league last year which is a league for 15-17 yr olds whose city district don\'t have a highschool team, its pretty much the same level as the #2 highskool football division.an i can\'t play in the midget league enxt yr because i did sum stuff to piss my coach an he pretty much said not 2 sign up this yr.
          i\'m goin into gr 11 nex yr so i only got 2 yrs of guaranteed football left.
          and jus ta clearify im pretty good i was selected to the MMFL all-star team ,i was defensive captin, i won my team\'s \"rookie\" of the year, and i would have won the league\'s rookie of the year but a kid got it becuz he was deaf and played,all that as a \"rookie\"

Comment

Originally posted by LB51
            Is there football at the school your going to now? If so, you should stay there, do the honorable thing and play with the guys you have been with for...I don\\\'t know how long you been playing or how old you are, but I really don\\\'t think you should be transferring just for football. Look at the school, are you going to a school that is accredited? Or is it a place where your just going to be a football player? Football is great, but you have a long life ahead of you, you need to prepare by getting the best education possible.

Whatever you do, don\\\'t transfer somewhere with the intention of transferring back to the old school after football is over. That\\\'s a great way to introduce yourself as a prick at both schools.
            no my school dosn\'t have a football team, i live an canada an football isn\'t a big priority over here, i played in a midget football league last year which is a league for 15-17 yr olds whose city district don\'t have a highschool team, its pretty much the same level as the #2 highskool football division.an i can\'t play in the midget league enxt yr because i did sum stuff to piss my coach an he pretty much said not 2 sign up this yr.
            i\'m goin into gr 11 nex yr so i only got 2 yrs of guaranteed football left.
            and jus ta clearify im pretty good i was selected to the MMFL all-star team ,i was defensive captin, i won my team\'s \"rookie\" of the year, and i would have won the league\'s rookie of the year but a kid got it becuz he was deaf and played,all that as a \"rookie\"
            What/'s with the /.

Comment

Originally posted by \\\"GB12\\\"
              Originally posted by \\\"LB51\\\"
              Is there football at the school your going to now? If so, you should stay there, do the honorable thing and play with the guys you have been with for...I don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t know how long you been playing or how old you are, but I really don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t think you should be transferring just for football. Look at the school, are you going to a school that is accredited? Or is it a place where your just going to be a football player? Football is great, but you have a long life ahead of you, you need to prepare by getting the best education possible.

Whatever you do, don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t transfer somewhere with the intention of transferring back to the old school after football is over. That\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s a great way to introduce yourself as a prick at both schools.
              no my school dosn\\\\\\\'t have a football team, i live an canada an football isn\\\\\\\'t a big priority over here, i played in a midget football league last year which is a league for 15-17 yr olds whose city district don\\\\\\\'t have a highschool team, its pretty much the same level as the #2 highskool football division.an i can\\\\\\\'t play in the midget league enxt yr because i did sum stuff to piss my coach an he pretty much said not 2 sign up this yr.
              i\\\\\\\'m goin into gr 11 nex yr so i only got 2 yrs of guaranteed football left.
              and jus ta clearify im pretty good i was selected to the MMFL all-star team ,i was defensive captin, i won my team\\\\\\\'s \\\\\\\"rookie\\\\\\\" of the year, and i would have won the league\\\\\\\'s rookie of the year but a kid got it becuz he was deaf and played,all that as a \\\\\\\"rookie\\\\\\\"
              What/\\\'s with the /.
              iunno im not doin it i get a slashs evertime i post

Comment

D/o/u/c/a/n/a/d/i/a/n/s/h/a/v/e/p/r/o/b/l/e/m/s/w/i/t/h/t/h/e/k/e/y/b/o/a/r/d/?/

Comment

Originally posted by \"yodachu\"
                  D/o/u/c/a/n/a/d/i/a/n/s/h/a/v/e/p/r/o/b/l/e/m/s/w/i/t/h/t/h/e/k/e/y/b/o/a/r/d/?/
                  nah its the site not me

Comment

nah its the site not me
                    Okay, I trust ya, Canada is a good town.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu
                      nah its the site not me
                      Did you just call Canada a town? Moron.

It's a village.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12
                        Originally posted by yodachu
                        nah its the site not me
                        Did you just call Canada a town? Moron.

It's a village.
                        Nuh, uh, its a house where Hitler kept all the bad people.

Comment

A. i actually go to school an hour away and it isnt bad at all drivin there everyday for triples, as long as u know a few ppl then u can just chill at their house or whatever however i sometimes regret leaving my hometown cause i have gone to alot less parties than i hav b4 cause i lost connection and all tha shyt and everyone in the town i go to school parties within the town so its pretty hard to get in, but if u are thinking long term and if that school has connections to colleges u should go for it cause being the best player on a terrible team dosent guarantee u a college spot mayb a D3 guarantee but nothin more

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information