Tis' The Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    Hmmm...I suggest raising your expectations for life.
    We all have our own goals. Mine is to get breast cancer.
    Originally posted by 7-11
    Originally posted by Renji
    Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
    But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

Comment

Originally posted by litlharsh View Post
      We all have our own goals. Mine is to get breast cancer.
      nvm men can get breast cancer too you know.

Comment

I've always liked the Christmas atmosphere but not a fan of the holiday itself due to the whole family thing.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
          "And now we begin the airing of grievances..."

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Went up north today and played in the snow, not something you get a chance to do very often in Arizona, also got me a christmas tree and i am about to go shopping, feeling very christmasy

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              Went up north today and played in the snow, not something you get a chance to do very often in Arizona, also got me a christmas tree and i am about to go shopping, feeling very christmasy
              I can give you some of our snow lol... we have a fair amount of it this year.. not nearyl as much as last though when we had our blizzard. Its one hell of a cold winter out there though.. i dont wanan leave my house.
              Last edited by HoopsDemon12; 12-08-2007, 07:36 PM.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

^there's not a lot of snow around my house. hopefully it comes soon

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

I want an Xbox 360.
                  i am more about getting people stuff. i like to see the reaction on their faces. it is the anti 2girls1cup reaction.
                  I cant really afford a lot, but i probably will buy my brother a cardboard cut out of Kevin Durant or something.
                  CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                  JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                    nvm men can get breast cancer too you know.
                    I know. Why would I have an impossible dream?

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                      Except instead of snow we're getting torrential rains. Niiiiice.

Comment

my girlfriend is getting me a authentic Lawrence Taylor throwback

i didnt ask for anything from my parents and family, so idk what i'll be getting

Paul

New York Giants
                        New York Yankees
                        New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                        UConn Basketball
                        Virginia Tech Football
                        UConn Football

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                          One thing that I want is a Willie Parker jersey. It's my goal to get a jersey from every NFL team before I die. :)
                          Beat you to it! I posted it a while ago in the thread started by JBond93 about christmas gifts! lol. I have about 20 right now, and I have several teams with more than jersey. Overall I probably have close to 30 jerseys. None better than my on field Tedy Bruschi Jersey. god I love that one!

As for this year, I love THE WINTER. I go tobogonning in the winter and it is mad fun. If you guys did the stuff that me and my friends did on the sloped you die laughing. Im up for telling a stroy if anyone wants to listen that is?! Not to mention my birthday is on the 19th and Im done school in about a week or so.

As far as gifts go im looking to get an iPod Touch as well as a couple of nice shirts and pants. Probably some money too and other gifts seeing as my birthday is right there too.

Comment

I know at the moment. I have around 50 NFL Jerseys. I asked for more for Christmas. I have 10 AFC team jerseys out of 16 and 9 NFC Team jerseys of 16. I will never buy a packer, dolphin or cowboy jersey. I have a lot of Vikings jerseys.

What Im hoping for this Christmas is Sidney Rice Jersey, Maurice Jones Drew Jersey, Bunch of Vikings Clothing and Sports Cards and Dvd's thats about it.

In like October my list contained one thing which where Winter Classic Tickets with Sabres vs Penguins but seeing how tickets sold in 30 minutes it wasnt likely.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                              I know at the moment. I have around 50 NFL Jerseys. I asked for more for Christmas. I have 10 AFC team jerseys out of 16 and 9 NFC Team jerseys of 16. I will never buy a packer, dolphin or cowboy jersey. I have a lot of Vikings jerseys.

What Im hoping for this Christmas is Sidney Rice Jersey, Maurice Jones Drew Jersey, Bunch of Vikings Clothing and Sports Cards and Dvd's thats about it.

In like October my list contained one thing which where Winter Classic Tickets with Sabres vs Penguins but seeing how tickets sold in 30 minutes it wasnt likely.
                              I think somebody's getting a Brett Favre jersey in their stocking.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
                                I think somebody's getting a Brett Favre jersey in their stocking.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information