No announcement yet.

Apple Thread

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DChess View Post
    remember blank check and the kid went by the alias of macintosh. good times. also he only got a million, but bought over 50 million of ****
    seriously, that house was easily $1M at least, not to mention all that other crap...also looking back, who types out on a personal check...I mean sure, we've all had paychecks and whatnot that are typed, but a personal check?

Duh, Mr. Macintosh sends out a personal check and has a 10 year old handle all of his financial matters.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

I have a Macbook and I couldn't be happier. Yea there are some draw backs with it but just download Firefox (Mozilla) and you'll be ok.

Plus since I'm an editor I like being able to get Final Cut and all that stuff as well.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

APPLE PIE!!!!!!! PWNed!!!!!!

The greatest computer ever with such games as Oregon Trail and Number Munchers.

Originally posted by Halsey
            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Debug Information