Hookah

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
    I like smoking hookah, I think the buzz comes from inhaling more smoke than oxygen, because if you take really deep breaths in like ten times in a row and then take a hit, you get extremely light headed immediately. I do not like the "home" experience, I owned a hookah and never liked the taste compared to going out to hookah bars. I frequent King Tut's and Oasis, 2 local hookah joints in Tempe. My favorite combos are Peach Mango and Cherry Vanilla.

yep both those places are quality, all we got on the northside is pool halls with hookah's, which is basically the same quality as my buddies

Comment

They got a Ice Hookah lounge in Towson and that **** is awesome, it freezes your lungs its so cold. I love it the best flavors are Blueberry Yum Yum, and The Refresher, awesome stuff.
      HALL OF FAMER!
      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
        Btw HD, me and you need to kick it sometime. I have an apartment over by Heartland Community College, I'm pretty close to ISU's campus. You'll have to stop by sometime next semester over the weekend.
        Bad idea. I invited HD over once. He ate all my poptarts and dryhumped my bean bag chair in front of everyone. He's a freak I tell ya.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

They look very ***
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

hookah is pretty cool i finally tried it now that i cant do the "other" thing for some time.

^A Bonekrusher production^
            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              Bad idea. I invited HD over once. He ate all my poptarts and dryhumped my bean bag chair in front of everyone. He's a freak I tell ya.
              When did you become a mod?

sig by VLS
              Originally posted by Smokey Joe
              I don't care...

Comment

I love hookah, the absolute best flavor I have ever had is 5 star. I don't know what is all in it, but it is amazing.

The wood coals are the best kind to use. They burn forever, and are much cleaner burning.
                I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
                  When did you become a mod?
                  The day the world turned upside down.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information