Hookah

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hookah

Just recently got my hookah...33 inch tall 3 tube one. It's pretty sweet.

Anyone else here smoke hookah? It's a pretty good time especially with other people, plus it gives you a pretty damn good buzz.

My favorite flavor is California Dream and Kiwi. Also like Apple, Orange, and Strawberry....

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

I am a big hookah fan. I don't smoke "recreationally", but I do like the tobacco. I've been trying to get friends traveling in the Middle East to bring me one back, but they are very fragile. My favorite is roses, but I also dig apple.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Its a fun time with some friends. pretty chill

I don't really feel much from it though
      Last edited by bearsfan_51; 12-10-2007, 12:47 PM.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

13. Do not discuss topics/issues that promote or condone breaking the law.
        a) This includes pirating and copyright violations.
        b) This includes illegal drugs.
        c) There are 6 million other websites for that, probably with many more sympathetic users. Again, go there, discuss.

No more weed references or infractions will come out and this thread will get locked.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

By the way, Hookah gives me a headache. But it does have a pleasent odor.
          Last edited by bearsfan_51; 12-10-2007, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
            13. Do not discuss topics/issues that promote or condone breaking the law.
            a) This includes pirating and copyright violations.
            b) This includes illegal drugs.
            c) There are 6 million other websites for that, probably with many more sympathetic users. Again, go there, discuss.

No more weed references or infractions will come out and this thread will get locked.
            Oh I didn't intend to start a weed discussion on this board. Just tobacco, no green is touching my hookah.

Sorry if there was any confusion 51. But yea, I want to keep this on the tobacco side because I think it's a good time to do with your friends. Plus it just relaxes the hell outta me if I'm stressed out.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Me and my buddies were discussing this on Saturday, do you think the buzz actually comes from the tobacco or the fact that you are breathing in the smoke so long that you don't get enough oxygen to your brain

btw don't ever get triple apple, i figure it would be 3 times the apple, apple could ever be but it tastes like black licorice

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                Oh I didn't intend to start a weed discussion on this board. Just tobacco, no green is touching my hookah.

Sorry if there was any confusion 51. But yea, I want to keep this on the tobacco side because I think it's a good time to do with your friends. Plus it just relaxes the hell outta me if I'm stressed out.
                It wasn't you. I had to edit Freddy's post. Weed and hookah are not the same thing any more than a discussion about pop cans should turn into a discussion about weed so I see no need to close the thread, just recognize that there are things that are not acceptable for Scott's forum.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                  Me and my buddies were discussing this on Saturday, do you think the buzz actually comes from the tobacco or the fact that you are breathing in the smoke so long that you don't get enough oxygen to your brain

btw don't ever get triple apple, i figure it would be 3 times the apple, apple could ever be but it tastes like black licorice
                  A bit of both. The tobacco gives you a buzz plus since you can take long hits it'll buzz you as well. If anyone has any questions about it I'm pretty insightful on Hookah.

I know some of my friends were scared of it because they associate hookah with drugs but I got them to take a hit and now they're hooked and have all gotten one.

Just recently learned how to blow rings and do a french inhale. Pretty excited, haha. :D

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                    It wasn't you. I had to edit Freddy's post. Weed and hookah are not the same thing any more than a discussion about pop cans should turn into a discussion about weed so I see no need to close the thread, just recognize that there are things that are not acceptable for Scott's forum.
                    No problem. :D

In fact I'm smoking a coal right now as I type. 250 hits = 1 cigarette from the hookah, pretty sweet.

Comment

I like smoking hookah, I think the buzz comes from inhaling more smoke than oxygen, because if you take really deep breaths in like ten times in a row and then take a hit, you get extremely light headed immediately. I do not like the "home" experience, I owned a hookah and never liked the taste compared to going out to hookah bars. I frequent King Tut's and Oasis, 2 local hookah joints in Tempe. My favorite combos are Peach Mango and Cherry Vanilla.

Comment

I get a buzz either way because I rarely use tobacco products. I'm an occasional cigar and hookah user. That's about it.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Sweetness Smokers Den or Mother Murphy's? I dig the 2 dollar hookahs at Smokers Den.

sig by VLS
                          Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                          I don't care...

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
                            Sweetness Smokers Den or Mother Murphy's? I dig the 2 dollar hookahs at Smokers Den.
                            I don't go out and smoke in the public places actually. I just get my tobacco from Smokers Den...I get my coals from Mother Murphy's.

I do want to go to a Hookah Bar though sometime.

Comment

Btw HD, me and you need to kick it sometime. I have an apartment over by Heartland Community College, I'm pretty close to ISU's campus. You'll have to stop by sometime next semester over the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information