X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweetness34
    started a topic Hookah

Hookah

Just recently got my hookah...33 inch tall 3 tube one. It's pretty sweet.

Anyone else here smoke hookah? It's a pretty good time especially with other people, plus it gives you a pretty damn good buzz.

My favorite flavor is California Dream and Kiwi. Also like Apple, Orange, and Strawberry....

• bearsfan_51
    replied
    Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
    When did you become a mod?
    The day the world turned upside down.

Leave a comment:

• someone447
    replied
    I love hookah, the absolute best flavor I have ever had is 5 star. I don't know what is all in it, but it is amazing.

The wood coals are the best kind to use. They burn forever, and are much cleaner burning.

Leave a comment:

• Hurricane Ditka
    replied
    Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    Bad idea. I invited HD over once. He ate all my poptarts and dryhumped my bean bag chair in front of everyone. He's a freak I tell ya.
    When did you become a mod?

Leave a comment:

• themaninblack
    replied
    hookah is pretty cool i finally tried it now that i cant do the "other" thing for some time.

Leave a comment:

• bored of education
    replied
    They look very ***

Leave a comment:

• bearsfan_51
    replied
    Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
    Btw HD, me and you need to kick it sometime. I have an apartment over by Heartland Community College, I'm pretty close to ISU's campus. You'll have to stop by sometime next semester over the weekend.
    Bad idea. I invited HD over once. He ate all my poptarts and dryhumped my bean bag chair in front of everyone. He's a freak I tell ya.

Leave a comment:

• EdReedUnstoppable
    replied
    They got a Ice Hookah lounge in Towson and that **** is awesome, it freezes your lungs its so cold. I love it the best flavors are Blueberry Yum Yum, and The Refresher, awesome stuff.

Leave a comment:

• fenikz
    replied
    Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
    I like smoking hookah, I think the buzz comes from inhaling more smoke than oxygen, because if you take really deep breaths in like ten times in a row and then take a hit, you get extremely light headed immediately. I do not like the "home" experience, I owned a hookah and never liked the taste compared to going out to hookah bars. I frequent King Tut's and Oasis, 2 local hookah joints in Tempe. My favorite combos are Peach Mango and Cherry Vanilla.

yep both those places are quality, all we got on the northside is pool halls with hookah's, which is basically the same quality as my buddies

Leave a comment:

• sweetness34
    replied
    Btw HD, me and you need to kick it sometime. I have an apartment over by Heartland Community College, I'm pretty close to ISU's campus. You'll have to stop by sometime next semester over the weekend.

Leave a comment:

• sweetness34
    replied
    Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
    Sweetness Smokers Den or Mother Murphy's? I dig the 2 dollar hookahs at Smokers Den.
    I don't go out and smoke in the public places actually. I just get my tobacco from Smokers Den...I get my coals from Mother Murphy's.

I do want to go to a Hookah Bar though sometime.

Leave a comment:

• Hurricane Ditka
    replied
    Sweetness Smokers Den or Mother Murphy's? I dig the 2 dollar hookahs at Smokers Den.

Leave a comment:

• bsaza2358
    replied
    I get a buzz either way because I rarely use tobacco products. I'm an occasional cigar and hookah user. That's about it.

Leave a comment:

• SubNoize
    replied
    I like smoking hookah, I think the buzz comes from inhaling more smoke than oxygen, because if you take really deep breaths in like ten times in a row and then take a hit, you get extremely light headed immediately. I do not like the "home" experience, I owned a hookah and never liked the taste compared to going out to hookah bars. I frequent King Tut's and Oasis, 2 local hookah joints in Tempe. My favorite combos are Peach Mango and Cherry Vanilla.

Leave a comment:

• sweetness34
    replied
    Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    It wasn't you. I had to edit Freddy's post. Weed and hookah are not the same thing any more than a discussion about pop cans should turn into a discussion about weed so I see no need to close the thread, just recognize that there are things that are not acceptable for Scott's forum.
    No problem. :D

In fact I'm smoking a coal right now as I type. 250 hits = 1 cigarette from the hookah, pretty sweet.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information