Favorite Athlete

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ewing View Post
    8. Alexander Ovechkin - No player has done more with less over the last two seasons than Ovechkin. Unlike Crosby, he can actually check and play defense.
    There's that minor problem where Crosby plays defense and Ovechkin doesn't. Crosby excels in all areas of the ice, Ovechkin not so much. If you're going to use reasons make sure they're actually accurate. Ovechkin doesn't play defense for ****. I've never seen Crosby benched for not playing D, and I can't say the same for Ovechkin.

Comment

jo5son, i used to love reggie miller, when the all star game came to cleveland and they had the like festival or what not where there were games and ****, i got his jersey, my first jersey ever. good times

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
        There's that minor problem where Crosby plays defense and Ovechkin doesn't. Crosby excels in all areas of the ice, Ovechkin not so much. If you're going to use reasons make sure they're actually accurate. Ovechkin doesn't play defense for ****. I've never seen Crosby benched for not playing D, and I can't say the same for Ovechkin.
        Crosby does not excel at checking. He is not a better checker or defender than Ovechkin from what I've seen. He has a far better supporting cast than Ovechkin and that helps him greatly. Although, according to every media outlet in the world Crosby is just as good as Gretzky was at this point in his career.

Comment

ladainain tomlinson
          marion barber
          lights out
          terrell owens

lebron james
          dirk
          elton brand

Comment

JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Comment

Comment

R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Oh, and I forgot

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
                      jo5son, i used to love reggie miller, when the all star game came to cleveland and they had the like festival or what not where there were games and ****, i got his jersey, my first jersey ever. good times
                      Hell yeah. After Miller retired, the NBA wasn't the same for me. I barely even keep track of it anymore. I check to see how the Cavs are doing but with LeBron out, you really don't have to check lately. I was hoping Miller came back for one season with Boston just to get his ring, but same time glad he didn't.

Loved his cockiness with the broom in sweeping the knicks, and his Spike Lee antics. Mr. Knick Killer himself...

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Awesome man and awesome hockey player.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

HALL OF FAMER!
                          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Romo
                            (other Cowboys favorites: Sam Hurd, T.O., Jason Witten, Demarcus Ware, and Bradie James)

Smoltz

B-Mac
                            (other favorite Braves: Brandon Jones, Tex, Chuck James, Yunel Escobar, Tommy Glavine)

Howard
                            (other Magic favorites: Raw Lew and Keyon Dooling)

Prucha

The Captain
                            (Other Gamecock favorites: Cory Boyd, Jared Cook, Kenny Mckinley, and Emanuel Cook)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information