• Show
Clear All

• Favorite Athlete

The flip-flop from the other thread

We had one of these like two weeks ago but for me it's still

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

Last edited by P-L; 12-10-2007, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
        We had one of these like two weeks ago but for me it's still

Mahhhhhhhhhhh bad then, forgot about the handy dandy search thread.

Comment

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey
            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Paul Pierce, Jarred Allen, Tony G, Anthony G, Grade Sizemore, Ryan Garko, Fausto Carmona, Jose Reyes, Jake Peavy, Pedro Martinez

and my newest fav athlete is MARSHAWN LYNCH
              Last edited by bored of education; 12-10-2007, 04:36 PM.
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

LT (Who else saw that segment of him on 60 minutes last night? He is not a me, me, me player. He works with charity, gives underprivelaged kids many things, and he's a great player.)

Marshawn Lynch (He never gives up on any play, and he is a hilarious person)

Jason Peters (He stuck with our team even though he was a UDFA TE, and now he's one of the best LTs in the game)

Michael Jordan (He was my role model growing up)

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

re-doing mine
                  Last edited by DChess; 12-10-2007, 04:40 PM.

Comment

NFL
                    Marion Barber
                    Jason Witten
                    Adrian Peterson
                    Patrick Willis

NBA
                    Devin Harris
                    Lebron James
                    Kirk Hinrich
                    Michael Finley (old time favorite)

MLB
                    Michael Young
                    Andy Pettitte
                    Mark Teixeira
                    Justin Verlander

Comment

10. Randy Johnson - Would be higher if he played longer with the M's. Regardless, he's one of the top three strikeout pitchers of all-time.

9. Olaf Kolzig - OH-LEE! OH-LEE! OH-LEE! I don't know how many times I've chanted that during a game but I'm willing to bet it's more than anything else.

8. Alexander Ovechkin - No player has done more with less over the last two seasons than Ovechkin. Unlike Crosby, he can actually check and play defense.

7. Ichiro Suzuki - Best contact hitter ever? Possibly. Without his success the imports such as Godzilla, Dice-K, and several others would still be over in Japan.

6. Vince Young - The best college quarterback I've ever seen(including highlight films from the past) and one hell of a prospect. I can only dream what the future awaits.

5. David Robinson - Even though I hate the current Spurs, Robinson is one of kindest athletes in the history of sports. I've never been a Spurs fan(although I did root for them during their first title run) but Robinson was great. Plus, he played for Navy.

4. Dale Hunter - I went to grade school with one of his sons. Yeah, he was a douche sometimes but he was always the first on the and the last to leave(unless he got a misconduct). He gave 100 percent every game of his career and belongs in the NHL Hall of Fame.

3. Steve McNair - One of the toughest quarterbacks in NFL history. He sucks now but his time with the Titans will always have a place in my heart.

2. Edgar Martinez - One of the top five hitters of the ninties and hopefully a future HOFer. Plus, he ALWAYS ****ed up the Yankees. Oh and there's that prefromance in the 95 ALDS that saved the franchise.

1. Ken Griffey, Jr. - The player who made me a Mariners fan. You can make a serious arguement that no player(save for Ruth) was as good over the course of a decade than Griffey was in the 90's. Since he and Edgar are my top two, I have to include this image...

Last edited by Ewing; 12-10-2007, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Comment

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania

Comment

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information