If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
<TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
<+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Originally posted by Hermstheman83
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
LT (Who else saw that segment of him on 60 minutes last night? He is not a me, me, me player. He works with charity, gives underprivelaged kids many things, and he's a great player.)
Marshawn Lynch (He never gives up on any play, and he is a hilarious person)
Jason Peters (He stuck with our team even though he was a UDFA TE, and now he's one of the best LTs in the game)
Michael Jordan (He was my role model growing up)
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
10. Randy Johnson - Would be higher if he played longer with the M's. Regardless, he's one of the top three strikeout pitchers of all-time.
9. Olaf Kolzig - OH-LEE! OH-LEE! OH-LEE! I don't know how many times I've chanted that during a game but I'm willing to bet it's more than anything else.
8. Alexander Ovechkin - No player has done more with less over the last two seasons than Ovechkin. Unlike Crosby, he can actually check and play defense.
7. Ichiro Suzuki - Best contact hitter ever? Possibly. Without his success the imports such as Godzilla, Dice-K, and several others would still be over in Japan.
6. Vince Young - The best college quarterback I've ever seen(including highlight films from the past) and one hell of a prospect. I can only dream what the future awaits.
5. David Robinson - Even though I hate the current Spurs, Robinson is one of kindest athletes in the history of sports. I've never been a Spurs fan(although I did root for them during their first title run) but Robinson was great. Plus, he played for Navy.
4. Dale Hunter - I went to grade school with one of his sons. Yeah, he was a douche sometimes but he was always the first on the and the last to leave(unless he got a misconduct). He gave 100 percent every game of his career and belongs in the NHL Hall of Fame.
3. Steve McNair - One of the toughest quarterbacks in NFL history. He sucks now but his time with the Titans will always have a place in my heart.
2. Edgar Martinez - One of the top five hitters of the ninties and hopefully a future HOFer. Plus, he ALWAYS ****ed up the Yankees. Oh and there's that prefromance in the 95 ALDS that saved the franchise.
1. Ken Griffey, Jr. - The player who made me a Mariners fan. You can make a serious arguement that no player(save for Ruth) was as good over the course of a decade than Griffey was in the 90's. Since he and Edgar are my top two, I have to include this image...