No announcement yet.

Jim Rome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To his credit, he really rebuilt his reputation. It seems like athletes actually like him now. He always has great guests on his radio and tv show now.

And even if you cant stand his humor, just watch his tuesday show after the dolphins lose. I always look forward to that because he just shreds them and its pretty funny.

Caliendo nailed that by the way haha.

^tek

Comment

His radio show is much better than the tv show.
      Cheers to Michigan winters...

Comment

I've said this before and I'll say it again.. Jim Rome is Burning would be much more interesting if Jim Rome was actually burning..

anyway I can't stand the guy honestly he is really opinionated and ignorant

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

Originally posted by Ewing View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

The greatest moment of Rome's career.
          does the young version of rome remind anyone of edward norton?
          Now the only ones I take are the ones that I wear
          Ain't takin no shorts no more

Comment

I kinda like Jim Rome....

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
              I kinda like Jim Rome....
              You arent alone. Rome does get under my skin a little bit, but you can find worse TV personalities.

Comment

Originally posted by JPLUFF View Post
                His radio show is much better than the tv show.
                QFT. he's a very good radio personality. for some reason a lot of these people are very tolerable on the radio.

I even listen to steven a smith once in a while.

keyshawn is a VERy good radio personality.

Comment

Originally posted by JF4 View Post
                  I really like Jim Rome. Yea his style may be different then what you're used to hearing but I think he's pretty funny and he knows his sports pretty well too. He always has good guests too.
                  I didn't like him the first few times I heard him, he took some getting used to. I listen to him as much as possible now. I can see where people who are easily annoyed or easily alienated(since he references a lot of old moments on the show and old jokes) may turn him off right away. He rarely says anything sensational, unlike Cowherd, Lebatard(sp?) and some others. Lastly, his interviews can not be beat. He ranges his questions from gimme's to hard(if the situation warrants it) and seems to have a real good feel of where to take an interview. For the most part his guests are the best on sports radio and he works in the names you may not know with the who's who.

And I'm going to stop professing my man crush now.

Comment

Jim Rome is a homie

Comment

you know why Jim Rome is burning?

Because he's a flamer.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by jefepowhnzer View Post
                        I didn't like him the first few times I heard him, he took some getting used to. I listen to him as much as possible now. I can see where people who are easily annoyed or easily alienated(since he references a lot of old moments on the show and old jokes) may turn him off right away. He rarely says anything sensational, unlike Cowherd, Lebatard(sp?) and some others. Lastly, his interviews can not be beat. He ranges his questions from gimme's to hard(if the situation warrants it) and seems to have a real good feel of where to take an interview. For the most part his guests are the best on sports radio and he works in the names you may not know with the who's who.

And I'm going to stop professing my man crush now.
                        Dan Patrick Interviews>Jim Rome Interviews

Follow Me on Twitter!
                        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
                          you know why Jim Rome is burning?

Because he's a flamer.
                          how bout herpes?

Comment

Originally posted by Ewing View Post
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

The greatest moment of Rome's career.
                            hahaha, that was hilarious.

Comment

jim rome getting beat up i love it. I hope he brings him back soon, chris everett that is

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                                Dan Patrick Interviews>Jim Rome Interviews
                                Maybe a few years ago. For about the last 2 or 3 years I thought his interviews got really easy. The last hard interview he gave was of that former boxer who had HIV, and also major mental problems, and was trying to make a come back. Patrick repeated a line the man had just said and the dude went off on Patrick saying he didn't say that, when in fact he did. But that was the last interview I remember of his.

I guess I should ask what radio personality most people like. I don't get to listen a whole lot to national radio during my commute (local guy/Rome in the AM, local guy on the drive home). Every once in a while I catch Gottlieb(sp?) and or Andrew Siciliano. My dad really likes Czaban.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information