Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:(
    Originally posted by jefepowhnzer View Post
    Maybe a few years ago. For about the last 2 or 3 years I thought his interviews got really easy. The last hard interview he gave was of that former boxer who had HIV, and also major mental problems, and was trying to make a come back. Patrick repeated a line the man had just said and the dude went off on Patrick saying he didn't say that, when in fact he did. But that was the last interview I remember of his.

I guess I should ask what radio personality most people like. I don't get to listen a whole lot to national radio during my commute (local guy/Rome in the AM, local guy on the drive home). Every once in a while I catch Gottlieb(sp?) and or Andrew Siciliano. My dad really likes Czaban.
    Oh man, I completely disagree on Patrick. He said questions just before he went off the air that made me think "Damn, I wouldn't expect someone to ask that." Some tricky stuff.

My favorite is the anti-christ, Colin Cowherd. He says what he feels, not influenced by much, I think he is genuine at least.

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post

Oh man, I completely disagree on Patrick. He said questions just before he went off the air that made me think "Damn, I wouldn't expect someone to ask that." Some tricky stuff.

My favorite is the anti-christ, Colin Cowherd. He says what he feels, not influenced by much, I think he is genuine at least.

I love Colin Cowherd. Does anybody know what happened to Tony Bruno?

Comment

On Patrick, I didn't get to listen to his final 8 months or so. Kinda sad because I love him as a writer. Before that though I thought his interviews got downright boring. I used to like him more than Rome but I slowly switched over. I'd like to hear Patrick now, I wonder if his show would be any different by not being attached to a corporation, I'm sure it would.

Maybe I just caught Cowherd on some bad days. He is the anti-christ, IMO. Was it he who said he thought Sean Taylor "got what he deserved" ? I did see Cowherd on an NCAA telecast early in the season and thought he was really good in that spot though.

Comment

Originally posted by jefepowhnzer View Post
          On Patrick, I didn't get to listen to his final 8 months or so. Kinda sad because I love him as a writer. Before that though I thought his interviews got downright boring. I used to like him more than Rome but I slowly switched over. I'd like to hear Patrick now, I wonder if his show would be any different by not being attached to a corporation, I'm sure it would.

Maybe I just caught Cowherd on some bad days. He is the anti-christ, IMO. Was it he who said he thought Sean Taylor "got what he deserved" ? I did see Cowherd on an NCAA telecast early in the season and thought he was really good in that spot though.
          There are very little better at college football than Cowherd IMO.

Follow Me on Twitter!
          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Yea, in that department he impressed me.

Comment

Come on...you just like him cause he makes fun of Michigan.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

dan patrick show is on from 9 am-12 pm

stream online on danpatrick.com

also has a chart with local listings

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                  I really don't like him. Actually, I don't like him at all.
                  THAT was redundant.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information