Bulls and Cavs fans.....trade?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulls and Cavs fans.....trade?

Chicago has stated they would be willing to part ways with Ben Gordon if the right trade came along.

You guys desperately need a PF and our Drew Gooden is a restricted FA this offseason meaning we can outbid any offers.

Chicago has been open in the public about how they would like to aquire Gooden.

Would you guys be willing to do a sign and trade for him?

some other things might be added to the trade to make it work, but these 2 are the key factors if a deal could be done.

You allready have good young shooters, but need front court help, Drew is perfect for young type offense.

C - Tyson Chandler
    PF - Drew Gooden
    SF - Loul Deng
    SG - Andres Nocioni
    PG - Kirk Heinrich
    plus your #2 and #16 overall picks.

C - Zaudrudus Ilgauskas
    PF - Anderson Varejo
    SF - Lebron James
    SG - Larry Hughes
    PG - Ben Gordon

seems like a fair trade...

How is Gordon as a PG, and not a SG tweener? Can he play the position?
    Any chance he can improve on his D or is that hopeless?

Any good info on Gordon from people that have seen him play would be helpful.

I highly doubt that happening. Chicago can out bid nearl anyone and the Cavs have to worry about saving their cap for guys like LeBron.

Comment

There is no way Gordon would be traded for just drew gooden

Comment

Bulls fans, would this trade worK?

Chandler, Gordon and the number two pick for KG?

Comment

Ben Gordon is much better than Drew Gooden. Way unfair.

Comment

I highly doubt that happening. Chicago can out bid nearl anyone and the Cavs have to worry about saving their cap for guys like LeBron.
            Because Gooden is a restricted FA, the Cavs can match any offer though. And since rules allow it, the Cavs can go over the cap to sign him. He has allready said in the media he wants to remain with the Cavs, so unless we sign and trade him, its a good chance he will be our PF next year.

Outbidding does no good in this case, we can offer more money because of the one clause the NBA made.

Comment

In a recent article, the Wolves GM stated the only trade he would make for KG, would have to involve the name Kobe or Lebron. They said they will not trade KG.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland31
                In a recent article, the Wolves GM stated the only trade he would make for KG, would have to involve the name Kobe or Lebron. They said they will not trade KG.
                That's what I thought i heard, wasn't sure though.

Also, the bulls need a superstar. Gooden is not a superstar

Comment

Because Gooden is a restricted FA, the Cavs can match any offer though. And since rules allow it, the Cavs can go over the cap to sign him. He has allready said in the media he wants to remain with the Cavs, so unless we sign and trade him, its a good chance he will be our PF next year.

Outbidding does no good in this case, we can offer more money because of the one clause the NBA made.
                  Yeah but you guys have to save cap room, and we can make an offer that you'd rather not match.

Comment

I'd be happy if the Cavs traded all three of their picks this year and Gooden for Ben Gordon, but I doubt Chicago does that.

Comment

Originally posted by WarOnTheShore
                      I'd be happy if the Cavs traded all three of their picks this year and Gooden for Ben Gordon, but I doubt Chicago does that.

we don't need 5 picks in this weak draft, that'd be stupid

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
                        Originally posted by WarOnTheShore

They don't need 5 picks in this weak draft, that'd be stupid

Comment

Yeah but you guys have to save cap room, and we can make an offer that you'd rather not match.
                          When you have Lebron, you plan the cap to resign him years in advance! The cap to resign him has been in the savings account untouched for 3 years now! Thats no problem.

According to our GM Danny Ferry, resigning Gooden isnt a problem eather, but they have to look at weather its best for the team or not.

I dont know if the trade is possible, but the Bulls said they were willing to trade Gordon, and then mentioned they like Gooden, so I put 2 and 2 together.

Ben Gordon
                          Mike Sweetney (or other?)

FOR

Drew Gooden
                          Sasha Pavlovic or Luke Jackson
                          2nd round pick

Bulls would then draft Alldridge and have the #16 pick and two round picks.

C - Tyson Chandler
                          PF - Drew Gooden - Alldridge
                          SF - Luel Deng - Sasha Pavlovic
                          SG - Andres Nocioni
                          PG - Kirk Heinrich - Chris Duhon

Comment

When you have Lebron, you plan the cap to resign him years in advance! The cap to resign him has been in the savings account untouched for 3 years now! Thats no problem.

According to our GM Danny Ferry, resigning Gooden isnt a problem eather, but they have to look at weather its best for the team or not.

I dont know if the trade is possible, but the Bulls said they were willing to trade Gordon, and then mentioned they like Gooden, so I put 2 and 2 together.

Ben Gordon

FOR

Drew Gooden
                            2nd round pick

C - Tyson Chandler
                            SG - Andres Nocioni

what's the point of trading for Gooden if we could get Aldridge?

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Ben Gordon

FOR

Drew Gooden
                              2nd round pick

C - Tyson Chandler
                              SG - Andres Nocioni
                              Still don't really like that trade. The Bulls could get some better offers from teams for Gordon

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information