No announcement yet.

Floyd Landis Update:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don't take steroids for awhile, taking them one night isn't going to boost your performance the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991
      good point, you wont take steriods the night before you need it the most.
      Um yea, it doesn't kick in that fast I don't think. You take it like 3-4 days before you want results, not the day before.

Again, the French are jelous and this is the 2nd time they've tried to **** over an America Champion, something isn't right.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

No, you'd probably just take a ton of greenies.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34
          Um yea, it doesn't kick in that fast I don't think. You take it like 3-4 days before you want results, not the day before.

Again, the French are jelous and this is the 2nd time they've tried to *********** over an America Champion, something isn't right.

Just say to one of them "Vous faire parle l'Allemand" (do you speak German in French) that will shut 'em up.

Comment

Again, the French are jelous and this is the 2nd time they've tried to *********** over an America Champion, something isn't right.

Just say to one of them "Vous faire parle l'Allemand" (do you speak German in French) that will shut 'em up.
            Nope but I can translate it. :D

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819
              Riding a bicycle is not a sport so no one cares. Besides cyclists are stupid; case in point Lance Armstrong. He had Sheryl Crow and gave her away, that is stupid...........
              I'd like to see you go and do one stage of the Tour de France and come back to me. These guys are arguably the best pure athletes in the world. 23 days of hell.
              And yet he still gave up Sheryl Crow after all that hell? STUPID!!!!!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

I'm still not sold that Lance Armstrong didn't take something ... but just got away with it. Too much circumstantial evidence for me based on all the numerous incidents stateside ... and the fact that he supposedly got his people to work hard to shut some people up.

As for Landis, I think he made the wrong choice to agree not to race this year in France. That makes him look bad. I think he probably took something. But then again, I wouldn't be surprised if half of those cyclists, if not more, took something as well, so I don't think this is American vs. everyone else, but more a case of the need to police things tighter.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819
                  Riding a bicycle is not a sport so no one cares. Besides cyclists are stupid; case in point Lance Armstrong. He had Sheryl Crow and gave her away, that is stupid...........
                  Yes it is a sport, and dumping a girl dosnt make you stupid, you dont know the reasons...

Comment

Re: Floyd Landis Update:

Originally posted by ninerfan
                    For those interested....

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/cyclin...ory?id=2776315

I friggin hate the french. First they go after Lance and now Floyd.

I guess they can't take American's dominating the sport of cycling. :roll:
                    More like they dont like non-French drug cheats ruining what was once an honourable sport and one the greatest sporting events known to man
                    fixed. The French have no problem with cheating as long as nobody else does it. Especially Americans.

Sig by DChess

Comment

Originally posted by toonsterwu
                      I'm still not sold that Lance Armstrong didn't take something ... but just got away with it. Too much circumstantial evidence for me based on all the numerous incidents stateside ... and the fact that he supposedly got his people to work hard to shut some people up.

As for Landis, I think he made the wrong choice to agree not to race this year in France. That makes him look bad. I think he probably took something. But then again, I wouldn't be surprised if half of those cyclists, if not more, took something as well, so I don't think this is American vs. everyone else, but more a case of the need to police things tighter.
                      Lance was the most tested athlete in sports. He's clean, no doubt in my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by toonsterwu

Lance was the most tested athlete in sports. He's clean, no doubt in my mind.
                        From all indications, beating tests is fairly easy if you have the right resources and people. The chemicals are always ahead of the testing. I don't think anything conclusive can be said about Lance ... ever. Most Americans will always say he's innocent, and the rest of the world will always have their questions. That's how it'll always go.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information