X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Landis Update:

For those interested....

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/cyclin...ory?id=2776315

I friggin hate the french. First they go after Lance and now Floyd.

I guess they can't take American's dominating the sport of cycling. :roll:

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Well he did cheat, but I'm sure he wasn't the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxV
      Well he did cheat, but I'm sure he wasn't the only one.
      What? Am I missing something here?

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

French don't do anything right

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28
          French don't do anything right
          brie & baggettes

Comment

Re: Floyd Landis Update:

Originally posted by sweetness34
            For those interested....

More like they dont like drug cheats ruining what was once an honourable sport and one the greatest sporting events known to man

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Re: Floyd Landis Update:

Originally posted by ninerfan
              Originally posted by sweetness34
              For those interested....

More like they dont like drug cheats ruining what was once an honourable sport and one the greatest sporting events known to man
              Yet they try and blackmail Lance and Floyd. They hold a grudge against us, I know they do.

Comment

Personally I feel that sweetness is right, it's their sport and seeing an American DOMINATE for 7 straight Tours was bad enough. They went and are still going, the whole 10 yards (for a first down) to find some EPO on Lance. Now seeing Lance clear out and having a new American win must've been bad. But I'm not sure if Landis is an innocent man.
                Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01
                  Personally I feel that sweetness is right, it's their sport and seeing an American DOMINATE for 7 straight Tours was bad enough. They went and are still going, the whole 10 yards (for a first down) to find some EPO on Lance. Now seeing Lance clear out and having a new American win must've been bad. But I'm not sure if Landis is an innocent man.
                  I think he is. The guy is doing everything in his power to clear his name.

Comment

Riding a bicycle is not a sport so no one cares. Besides cyclists are stupid; case in point Lance Armstrong. He had Sheryl Crow and gave her away, that is stupid...........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

"lance armstrong can do more with one nut than anyone could do with 3"

^A Bonekrusher production^
                      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819
                        Riding a bicycle is not a sport so no one cares. Besides cyclists are stupid; case in point Lance Armstrong. He had Sheryl Crow and gave her away, that is stupid...........
                        I'd like to see you go and do one stage of the Tour de France and come back to me. These guys are arguably the best pure athletes in the world. 23 days of hell.

Comment

out of Landis's drug tests during the race wasnt that the only one to find steroids in it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991
                            out of Landis's drug tests during the race wasnt that the only one to find steroids in it?
                            Yes. Which sounds fishy because the leader got tested after every stage, and he led for at least 5 during the race and his results came back negative.

Although the argument is that he had a ****** day the day before, and then all of the sudden he blows everyone out of the water and regains the lead. After this day he tested positive. I personally believe he's innocent.

Comment

good point, you wont take steriods the night before you need it the most.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information