Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
    So uhh, where's the upgrade at? The suspense is killing me! :P
    We're actually not upgrading. Ward just wanted to give you a sense of false hope.

Comment

• You are cruel P-L, oh so cruel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
        Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
        We're actually not upgrading. Ward just wanted to give you a sense of false hope.
        I'm funny like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ward
          Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
          I'm funny like that.
          First you cancel our trade on Cyber Nations and now this? Why must you toy with my heart Ward.
          Originally posted by njx9
          i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

• Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Originally posted by Ward
            No more "that page does not exist" and random other errors!!
            Fantastic.
            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Why does this topic have six pages? Theyre fixing glitches, hooray.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
              Originally posted by yodachu
              Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tubby
                Why does this topic have six pages? Theyre fixing glitches, hooray.
                ummm, they're switching to a completely different forum.... :roll:
                Originally posted by njx9
                i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
                  Originally posted by Ward
                  Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                  I'm funny like that.
                  First you cancel our trade on Cyber Nations and now this? Why must you toy with my heart Ward.
                  APRIL FOOLS!

Follow Me on Twitter!
                  https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Why? I have rarely ever had any problems with this forum. The only bone i have to pick is having to login every time I close the page and come back on.

Comment

• Originally posted by ricky bobby
                      Why? I have rarely ever had any problems with this forum. The only bone i have to pick is having to login every time I close the page and come back on.
                      How long have you been here?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by ricky bobby
                        Why? I have rarely ever had any problems with this forum. The only bone i have to pick is having to login every time I close the page and come back on.
                        This type of forum has lots of problems when to many people come on. Its almost as if the server cant handle it. VBulliten is nice, it gives a varitey of skin choices, and has more features than this.

Take a look at this site:
                        http://visual-remix.net/forums/index.php

Thats a Vbulliten hosted site. I think Invision Free or IPB would have worked well too, but I am just glad we are switching

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                        who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

• Originally posted by bearfan
                          Originally posted by ricky bobby
                          This type of forum has lots of problems when to many people come on. Its almost as if the server cant handle it. VBulliten is nice, it gives a varitey of skin choices, and has more features than this.

Thats a Vbulliten hosted site. I think Invision Free or IPB would have worked well too, but I am just glad we are switching
                          I hope you can change the background color, which i assume you can. I like the light color to this site over darker colors elsewhere.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by CutlerChris
                            Originally posted by Shiver

RE-MARK-ABLE
                            PHE-NOMINAL.
                            A-ROU-GALA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston
                              Originally posted by bearfan
                              Originally posted by ricky bobby

I hope you can change the background color, which i assume you can. I like the light color to this site over darker colors elsewhere.
                              Yeah, that site just has the custom skin. Though I do believe that we should have one, not like that, just not plain either

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                              who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

• Whoever asked, apparently you can make it full screen, like that one is. I hope we keep a light color like it is now. Preferably as little change as possible.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information