A little Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little Help

Last year I was fortunate enough to get tickets to the 2006 NFL Draft. This year, however, it is only being broadcasted on the NFL Network. (Last year I had a contact with ESPN who got me the tickets) I will wait in line if I have to I just would like to know the specifics. For example, what time to get there to defintely get tickets, what to do while in line. Thanks: anyone with experience please help?

Wait, the draft is only on NFLN?

Comment

i thought it was always on espn/espn2? :?

Lionsmack

Originally posted by elway777
      They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
      The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.

Comment

Not this year. My contacts have already informed me that it will be broadcasted on NFL Network.

Comment

Originally posted by Gang Green
          Not this year. My contacts have already informed me that it will be broadcasted on NFL Network.
          ****, God damn ******* piece of **** NFL Network.

Comment

wtf no way. thats ******* ********

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Hopefully, I am wrong and they're just avoiding trying to get me tickets. I do happen to get NFL network but most people I know don't. It doesn't matter, either way I am going because I live 2 miles away. Can anyone give me the information I need?

Comment

sarf says you're wrong.

Comment

That is very good to know then. Is it proven that ESPN will be broadcasting? Possibly somewhere on their website?

Comment

There is no way in hell the draft can only be on the NFLN. There would seriously be riots in the streets. :evil:
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Thats what I was thinking. I was suprised when I heard the news but then again I have not heard ESPN publicize that they happen to be broadcasting it. Someone help!

Comment

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/cale...fm?eventid=655

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
                          There is no way in hell the draft can only be on the NFLN. There would seriously be riots in the streets. :evil:
                          It will be one day but if it is this year, let's just say some of those guys at Time Warner won't be around much longer.

Comment

So according to that, both networks will be broadcasting...interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Gang Green
                              So according to that, both networks will be broadcasting...interesting.
                              That's how it was last year...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information