Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ladies of IRC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Ladies of IRC

    Anyone else not able to get in the IRC room right now? It wont allow me to connect.

  • #2
    use irc.glowfish.de instead of stratics. if you already are, then I have no clue.

    you could have just AIM'ed me :(




    Comment


    • #3
      Many of us are on. We're all drinking beer and giving links to naked women. Hurry up before you miss it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by comahan
        use irc.glowfish.de instead of stratics. if you already are, then I have no clue.

        you could have just AIM'ed me :(
        I could have but I kind of wanted to call you all woman in the title of this thread. We can turn this into a Comahan love fest thread if youd like though.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
          Many of us are on. We're all drinking beer and giving links to naked women. Hurry up before you miss it.
          He speaks the truth.




          Comment


          • #6
            I was messing around trying to get on and I changed something that I don't know how to get back.

            Comment


            • #7
              Unfortunatly we stopped about 3 minutes before CCB got on.

              Comment


              • #8
                There's NFLDC IRC? Why didnt I know?

                Give me instructions on how to get in.

                Sig by rainbeaukid2
                Originally posted by yodachu
                Everyone pwns the Rams.

                Comment


                • #9
                  no thanks.


                  and theres been an irc for like a year now.




                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Tubby
                    There's NFLDC IRC? Why didnt I know?

                    Give me instructions on how to get in.
                    Yeah, umm... No.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X

                    Debug Information