X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEAT LEAD PISTONS 3-1

go heat!

credit to cardsalltheway

since the Cavs are out i havent watche dany playoffs but yea go heat i guess

Comment

Shaq <23 points, <10 rebounds: PISTONS
      Shaq >23 points, >10 rebounds: HEAT
      Shaq >23 points, <10 rebounds: HEAT
      Shaq <23 points, >10 rebounds: HEAT

Actual: 21, 9 --- guess I was wrong....

I didn't account for him missing 10 FTs....out of 15.....AKA 33%.....I expected at least 50%, guess that was too much...

Comment

I wish the Heat would just put us out of our misery already. I'm tired of these Pistons.

Comment

Originally posted by ny10804
          Shaq <23 points, <10 rebounds: PISTONS
          Shaq >23 points, >10 rebounds: HEAT
          Shaq >23 points, <10 rebounds: HEAT
          Shaq <23 points, >10 rebounds: HEAT
          I like those odds

credit to cardsalltheway

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD
            I wish the Heat would just put us out of our misery already. I'm tired of these Pistons.
            There playing like they dont give a ****.

Comment

pistons will tie it up, me and rasheed guarantee it

Comment

I'm tired of Rasheed mostly. Chauncey acts like a little girl a lot too.. Ben has some attitude problem.. I have a feeling our Starting 5 won't be the same next year... either Sheed gets traded or Ben walks down to Chicago.

Comment

I hate the Heat (except for Wade) so I'm rooting for the Pistons. But the way they are playing basketball bothers me. This is a completely different team than the one from the first 40 games. I don't know what's wrong with them but they aren't playing like they are capable. I started to wonder after that blow out loss against Milwaukee. But after the next 4 I gained some confidence but ever since they have been not very good. Since game 2 of the Cleveland series they've been 3-5, and only 2-2 at the Palace. And their 3 wins haven't been impressive either. The barely avoided going to OT against the Cavs, then played only so-so for 3 quarters in Game 7 before turning it up, and then they looked real well in Game 2 of this series before almost choking it. They need to either step it up big or just lay down, give up, and wait until next year.

Comment

We should tank next year and draft Greg Oden! :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8)

Comment

Who's We?

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Pistons.

Comment

Originally posted by ghettosermon
                          Who's We?
                          Me and WMD. We are going to be a two man expansion team in the NBA next year. We are both individually greater than Jordan and LeBron combined. But we're going to tank so we can have a team (Me, WMD, and Oden) that would take God to OT.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                            Since game 2 of the Cleveland series they've been 3-5, and only 2-2 at the Palace. And their 3 wins haven't been impressive either. The barely avoided going to OT against the Cavs, then played only so-so for 3 quarters in Game 7 before turning it up, and then they looked real well in Game 2 of this series before almost choking it. They need to either step it up big or just lay down, give up, and wait until next year.
                            good point. But they're one good game away from evening the series and swinging the momentum and the home court to Detroit, so I'm worried.

credit to cardsalltheway

Comment

Pistons seem to like playing comparable to crap until they find themselves in a must win situation, this should be a close game wire to wire, in fact right now I am predicting it goes to overtime.

Im sick of how Chauncey & Rasheed are playing. Chauncey refuses to attack the rim and would rather just pump fake and try to draw fouls on the perimeter, he needs to stop trying to flop and get calls on jump shots, just go to the freaking rim youll get the calls there. We all know Rasheed hates to actually play like a PF and post up guys like Udonis Haslem which he could do all night.. instead he will continue to bomb away with jumpers & 3's so we better hope he gets hot or it will be another 9 point performance from Sheed.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information