No announcement yet.

New Forum Topic???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EVERY site ive ever been to has a graphics section, i wouldnt want to advertise but i could have a huge list if i wanted to

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

I like the sub-forum idea.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I like the idea. But instead of making a thread for each sig. I think each sigmaker should have their own gallery.

Comment

i dont think these boards (phpbb or forummup i dont know which) allow subforums, invisionfree does though

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

It should stay the way it is. There is the sig thread already, and there are others as well.

Maybe a sub forum in the off topic section, but even that would be unneccasary.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

well then if this is a bad idea, everyone stop complaining about the sig threads!

Gamertag: KRAAAWG

Comment

I think that if the sig makers want criticism about their work, they should take it to a site like Deadlyfire or MRGD. We only need a request thread here.

Comment

I love the idea

Comment

Originally posted by iworshipbender
                    its not like having a seperate forum for graphics is going to ruin the board, does the off-topic forum ruin the board?
                    i think the off topic forum does kinda take away from the boards actually,..cuz theres those groups of people like fred savage who come
                    here talk nuthin about football and start anti this and anti that threads
                    and it gets annoying

Comment

im all for it

Comment

If it is done then there would have too be seperate mods for the section because
                        1. i doubt the mods now really care about sig making
                        2. if we have our own galleries then they need too be able too lock people making newer threads for single sigs
                        3. set up things such as tournaments, battles, sig of the week etc

We would need too have a certain way of recognising a sig maker and allowing them too set up a gallery because there is not point in someone making one sig and just posting it and thats it as its a waste of time.

We would need too set up a good proposal too scott so that it would mean the goings on within the forum would not bother him as im sure he would be very reluctant too set up the graphics section. so i propose that the more established sig makers on this site come together and write up a proposal covering all aspects of the site including things such as the proposed moderaters and set up etc.

If people such as bearfan, vince lombardi, VLS, DLS are willing too do that (id chip in with the write up if needed) could you pm me so we can discuss it further

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86
                          If it is done then there would have too be seperate mods for the section because
                          2. if we have our own galleries then they need too be able too lock people making newer threads for single sigs

We would need too have a certain way of recognising a sig maker and allowing them too set up a gallery because there is not point in someone making one sig and just posting it and thats it as its a waste of time.

We would need too set up a good proposal too scott so that it would mean the goings on within the forum would not bother him as im sure he would be very reluctant too set up the graphics section. so i propose that the more established sig makers on this site come together and write up a proposal covering all aspects of the site including things such as the proposed moderaters and set up etc.

If people such as bearfan, vince lombardi, VLS, DLS are willing too do that (id chip in with the write up if needed) could you pm me so we can discuss it further
                          D-Unit is a sig maker. But the affiliate is also a good idea. I think that if we did this though it would take away from the gfx sites that we all go to (either Deadly or Rover)

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                          who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Originally posted by bearfan54
                            Originally posted by stephenson86

D-Unit is a sig maker. But the affiliate is also a good idea. I think that if we did this though it would take away from the gfx sites that we all go to (either Deadly or Rover)
                            i know but

within the forum we can advertise for those sites and recommend people (sig makers) too them, if we can get all sig makers in one area we can create announcements that (you cant reply too) advertising those sites giving the upsides and the stuff they offer too get more people too join their websites aswell as this one, as it would help the sig makers progress

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information