No announcement yet.

young jeezy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He makes good pump-up music. I blasted his new CD while I was working out last night and it was sick. iPod on XBOX 360=key

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk
      He makes good pump-up music. I blasted his new CD while I was working out last night and it was sick. iPod on XBOX 360=key
      He's good to listen 2, I won't argue that, but he isn't as great a rapper as it seems he is made out to be.

If you're looking for a good pump-up song for the gym, Lil Scrap~ Gangsta Gangsta

that song gets me pumped driving to school, now that's messed up!

Paul

New York Giants
      New York Yankees
      New York Knicks (unfortunately)
      UConn Basketball
      Virginia Tech Football
      UConn Football

Comment

i dont think he's that good. All of his songs sound the same.

Comment

there are 4rappers whos voice i like to listen to cause they are good for there sound. T.I. is perfect rythem and with What you know and ASAP he has that swag that makes him great. Rick Ross has that voice that can relax someone, plus hes got sick beats from cool & dre plus he cam out of no where really, mixtape star tho. Ross reminds me of B.I.G. but he doesnt have that RAW emotion biggie did, but he solid. Jeezy's voice is different, and although its smooth it has a certain head turning apeal. He has a solid career ahead and with no looking back he could be one of the best ever(?). also i like Lil Waynes voice as it seems raspy and has a regge feel to it but he has solid verses and uses all of his bars wisly in his songs, with no wasted thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
            there are 4rappers whos voice i like to listen to cause they are good for there sound. T.I. is perfect rythem and with What you know and ASAP he has that swag that makes him great. Rick Ross has that voice that can relax someone, plus hes got sick beats from cool & dre plus he cam out of no where really, mixtape star tho. Ross reminds me of B.I.G. but he doesnt have that RAW emotion biggie did, but he solid. Jeezy's voice is different, and although its smooth it has a certain head turning apeal. He has a solid career ahead and with no looking back he could be one of the best ever(?). also i like Lil Waynes voice as it seems raspy and has a regge feel to it but he has solid verses and uses all of his bars wisly in his songs, with no wasted thoughts.
            Never mention Rick Ross and Biggie in the same sentence. Never say T.I. and great in the same sentence either. I don't understand how rappers that bad can have so much success.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

stop being such a hater, everyone has different tastes, take it how it is

everything he said makes sense to me to a degree.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Go Gettas

good song

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

Originally posted by Namy View Post
                  Go Gettas

good song
                  ahhh yes, thanks for reminding me, i wanted to download that song.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Three 6 mafia and Project Pat is who i mainly listen to, also some TI.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

jeezy is by far not the best rapper...im not saying hes bad but theres a handful of rappers better than him

Go Ravens!

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information