No announcement yet.

iPhone Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there are beginning to be problems with them...

my buddy got his wife an IMAC for christmas (she already had an iphone) and when she went to sync her iphone to the imac, the iphone died...completely went black and wouldn't turn back on...

he doesn't know why it happened but it happened immediately when she plugged it into the computer...so be careful...

I haven't really heard of any major problems except that if they made it available to every carrier they'd make a gazillion dollars...no lie...

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
      Here is what I know from having worked at AT&T.

You can only get service through AT&T with the iPhone. If you have a current plan then your bill will go up $20 more a month due to the services you need to fully access the features.
      There are plenty of people out there who have an iPhone, and don't use AT&T.
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
        And thus pay $20 extra a month.

Comment

As far as I know, AT&T is the only company in the US that deals with the iPhones.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Jr View Post
            And thus pay $20 extra a month.
            No, the $20 a month extra is for AT&T customers due to having to add the media package, I believe.

WHO DAT!

Comment

No, the $20 a month extra is for AT&T customers due to having to add the media package, I believe.
              Oh, ok, I was under the impression that it cost non-AT&T subscribers $20 extra a month to have a plan with the i-phone.

Comment

Backdoor spyware module allows state, corporations and hackers to listen in.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/bb/...rveillance.htm

Comment

As far as I know, AT&T is the only company in the US that deals with the iPhones.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRBLNkGLtKs
                  Originally posted by nvot9
                  I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                  Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                  Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                  Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                  Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

they sell unlocked iphones on ebay...around 500.00

Comment

Originally posted by Damix View Post
                      How exactly does this help me? I mean, what does this allow me to do? Thank you btw.
                      I hacked my touch also but you should try to get the 1.1.2 version hacked. It uses the battery much better which allows it to last longer, there is also some other fix ups.

Comment

I've seen the iPhone plenty of times and it's definitely an impressive phone. With that said, I see myself going with the AT&T Tilt instead.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
                          I hacked my touch also but you should try to get the 1.1.2 version hacked. It uses the battery much better which allows it to last longer, there is also some other fix ups.

Namely? I'm happy with 1.1.1 right now, the only thing I still can't find is a vpn client that allows me to connect through cisco systems, which my university runs.

Comment

Eaglez.Fan my battery is pretty bad. Is it that much better on 1.1.2

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

He said he is not marketing what he did.

Also, do you think that the average American will know how to do what that guy did in the video?

Be a little realistic here. I'm talking about the average American knowing what they do about cell phone companies and them wanting the iPhone. If Mr. Joe Blow American wants an iPhone and can only go through AT&T then he will. Chances are that Mr. Joe Blow doesn't know how to hack an iPhone either. So, in the end, AT&T ends up getting his business just because he wants the iPhone.

WHO DAT!

Comment

He said he is not marketing what he did.

Also, do you think that the average American will know how to do what that guy did in the video?

Be a little realistic here. I'm talking about the average American knowing what they do about cell phone companies and them wanting the iPhone. If Mr. Joe Blow American wants an iPhone and can only go through AT&T then he will. Chances are that Mr. Joe Blow doesn't know how to hack an iPhone either. So, in the end, AT&T ends up getting his business just because he wants the iPhone.
                                Very well said. If you want the iPhone, you have to get AT&T's service.
                                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information