Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iPhone Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • iPhone Discussion

    Anybody got one? When are the new ones coming out? What sucks about it? Anyone hack theirs?

  • #2
    I've heard what sucks is that it has no keypad.

    Comment


    • #3
      A lot of my friend have one. What sucks is typing is pretty challenging at first. Once you get used to it its sweet. I havent heard of a new one coming out.

      Oh and ive hacked my iTouch

      sig made by BoneKrusher

      Comment


      • #4
        Is it true that you can't insure it like a regular phone?

        Comment


        • #5
          my bro has the verizon voyager

          its pretty sweet

          cred 2 BoneKrusher

          Comment


          • #6
            my friend got the iphone for xmas, havent really played with it yet though

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
              my bro has the verizon voyager

              its pretty sweet
              The only phone i'm truly jealous of.

              Comment


              • #8
                i like it, but wouldnt spend the money on it

                it does have a keypad though (talking about the voyager)

                cred 2 BoneKrusher

                Comment


                • #9
                  I want to buy it now, but I think I should wait till the 3G compliant ones come out... I don't want to wait to long... that's the problem.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by familyguy555 View Post
                    A lot of my friend have one. What sucks is typing is pretty challenging at first. Once you get used to it its sweet. I havent heard of a new one coming out.

                    Oh and ive hacked my iTouch
                    What did you use to hack the touch?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/...ead.php?t=5887

                      I hope you have 1.1.1 though. That website is very helpful.

                      sig made by BoneKrusher

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by familyguy555 View Post
                        http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/...ead.php?t=5887

                        I hope you have 1.1.1 though. That website is very helpful.
                        How exactly does this help me? I mean, what does this allow me to do? Thank you btw.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          If you jailbreak it it downloads a program called Installer and with that you can download 3rd party applications. It basically gives your more to do w/ the iTouch. You can have different backgrounds not just the standard black one. You can still restore it and everything will work fine. Just ask if you have any more questions

                          sig made by BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by familyguy555 View Post
                            If you jailbreak it it downloads a program called Installer and with that you can download 3rd party applications. It basically gives your more to do w/ the iTouch. You can have different backgrounds not just the standard black one. You can still restore it and everything will work fine. Just ask if you have any more questions

                            Interesting, I appreciate the help, thanks.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Here is what I know from having worked at AT&T.

                              You can only get service through AT&T with the iPhone. If you have a current plan then your bill will go up $20 more a month due to the services you need to fully access the features.
                              AT&T will not offer insurance on the phone. Any questions, concerns, etc.., are handled by Apple customer service and they are iffy at best.
                              You can only send Multi Media Messages through e-mail attachments. That is the only way you can receive them as well.
                              The new models are in the works but there is no time frame for when they will be released.
                              AT&T has stopped selling the 4GB as far as I know and you can only buy the 8GB.

                              Any more questions you can send me an IM or PM.

                              Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                              Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information