X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-Unit
    started a topic iPhone Discussion

iPhone Discussion

Anybody got one? When are the new ones coming out? What sucks about it? Anyone hack theirs?

• Jvig43
    replied
    k so I'm typing this on my iphone now, its been about a week since I got one and while I love it, right now I'm noticing hickups with it. Safari dosent close as quickly as it did when I first got it and while on the Internet the other day I couldn't click on anything for some strange reason, and it makes me pissed they don't offer any insurance plan for a 400 dollar phone. So I went ahead and put it under my home insurance that way if anything happens I'll be covered. Not the most ideal plan but it works. I still love this thing but at&t should really make some better plans to cover such an expensive phone that has a high probability of bugging out.

Leave a comment:

• RyanLeaf#1
    replied
    Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
    He said he is not marketing what he did.

Also, do you think that the average American will know how to do what that guy did in the video?

Be a little realistic here. I'm talking about the average American knowing what they do about cell phone companies and them wanting the iPhone. If Mr. Joe Blow American wants an iPhone and can only go through AT&T then he will. Chances are that Mr. Joe Blow doesn't know how to hack an iPhone either. So, in the end, AT&T ends up getting his business just because he wants the iPhone.
    Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
    Very well said. If you want the iPhone, you have to get AT&T's service.
    You can go on EBAY, and buy them already programmed for other servers. You dont have to do what the kid did in the video it comes that way.

Leave a comment:

• JagHombre22
    replied
    I just got the RAZR 2 V8....what a great phone...I recommend it to everyone...

Leave a comment:

• d34ng3l021
    replied
    I want to get this, but I think its Verizon only...

Leave a comment:

• Flyboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Damix View Post
    Huh, my iPod touch is in QWERTY set up, I assume iPhones are too
    No, no. I meant an actual keyboard/keypad.

AT&T Tilt. Next phone I plan to get hopefully.

Leave a comment:

• 7-11
    replied
    haha...qwerty

Leave a comment:

• Damix
    replied
    Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
    uhh idk, i ddk know what QWERTY set up is haha.

Look at the keys in the top row of letters q-w-e-r-t-y

Leave a comment:

• Jvig43
    replied
    uhh idk, i ddk know what QWERTY set up is haha.

Leave a comment:

• Damix
    replied
    Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
    Not if you're used to a QWERTY keyboard.

Huh, my iPod touch is in QWERTY set up, I assume iPhones are too

Leave a comment:

• Flyboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Damix View Post
    keyboard you start touching with one finger at first, then start using your two thumbs and gets easier. its actually a really nice setup
    Not if you're used to a QWERTY keyboard.

Leave a comment:

• Jvig43
    replied
    sometimes the spell check messes up and fixs a word i dont want it to, but it dosent happen all that often and its not a big problem. i wish my car adapter worked on the iphone, it just makes a clicking noise when i plug it in.

Leave a comment:

• Damix
    replied
    keyboard you start touching with one finger at first, then start using your two thumbs and gets easier. its actually a really nice setup
    Last edited by Damix; 01-02-2008, 11:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jvig43
    replied
    i just bought an iphone and while i was skeptical at first, i coudnt be happier with it. i got the 8 gig one and the battery life lasts me through the entire day (granted i charge it at night) which is impressive becuase it is in constant use by myself and friends. my plan only went up about ten dollars because i was already paying for unlimited texting. the key pad works well, and the more you use it the easier and more comfortable it is to use, plus it has an amazing spell check system that fixs things for you. right now i have nothing to complain about, and i love the thing, and am glad i spent the money on it, if anyone has any qusetions i can anwser them, ill keep you updated on it.

Leave a comment:

• BlindSite
    replied
    I can't get a stable wifi connection with my computer which is a pain in the ass.

Wifi out here is still pretty hopeless. You've got to pay at McDonalds that have hotspots.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information