Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halo 3 (2v2) Tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Halo 3 (2v2) Tournament



    Team Slayer (2 on 2)

    Best of 3 games, First to 25 kills, 15 minute time limit





    TEAMS
    "Maple Syrup Chuggers"
    Draft King / jewlose21
    JF4 / jewlose21(G)

    "The Steel Curtain"
    Steelers4Life / DocSteel92
    JBond93 / TheP1414

    "The Hamsters"
    ImBrotherCain / ImBrothercain
    DLionAll / Jeezy93

    "Team Cupcakes
    Primetime21 / dwarfthrower
    j05son / j05son

    "Reservoir Chimps"
    SuperKevin / KevinD40
    BrownsTown / ArtBtz

    "Ladder to Heaven"
    Billingsley26 / Canada26
    TitansKKH1 / DrBubbles10

    "Pin Pals"
    CutlerChris / Ceebulsk6
    draftguru151 / Prometheus151

    "London Silly Nannies"
    CutlerChris / Ceebulsk6
    bantx / BanTx14
    Last edited by S4L; 01-16-2008, 04:27 PM.

    Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
    Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

  • #2
    Am I able to play with one my brother or a friend not a part of this site?

    Comment


    • #3
      Sure, we can do that. As long as one member of the team is an active member (like you), it's all good.

      Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
      Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

      Comment


      • #4
        ill try but ill see for a partner


        Comment


        • #5
          If anyone I usually play with wants to partner up, PM me.


          Follow Me on Twitter!
          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
            If anyone I usually play with wants to partner up, PM me.
            I would consider it. Let me know JBond93.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
              If anyone I usually play with wants to partner up, PM me.
              u wanna play halo right now ill get on :]


              Comment


              • #8
                I'll join a team.

                LIVE ID = j05son

                My bungie page = http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/De...?player=j05son

                I only have imbrothercane from NFLDC on my live friends list and haven't played with him yet. Post your ID's and I'll add you and we can play first, or just add mine and let me know you're from NFLDC or I'll delete you within a week if I don't talk to you...

                Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bantx View Post
                  u wanna play halo right now ill get on :]
                  what's your live ID. I'll be on in a bit...

                  I have just really started playing halo since my computer crashed and I can't play CSS. My mom's computer isn't good enough to run CS:S.

                  Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by j05son View Post
                    I'll join a team.

                    LIVE ID = j05son

                    My bungie page = http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/De...?player=j05son

                    I only have imbrothercane from NFLDC on my live friends list and haven't played with him yet. Post your ID's and I'll add you and we can play first, or just add mine and let me know you're from NFLDC or I'll delete you within a week if I don't talk to you...
                    My name is Canada26.

                    I have JBond on my list, and played with I believe Scottyboy. Obviously bantx has it as well. Im willing to team with someone.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      im signing up for this ****, dont let my rank fool you i just fixed my account i was playing on my bros, im signing as a FA

                      Gamertag: Jon CookieDoe

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                        im signing up for this ****, dont let my rank fool you i just fixed my account i was playing on my bros, im signing as a FA

                        Gamertag: Jon CookieDoe
                        High Skill: 4
                        Total EXP: -4

                        Yeah your account is new but already -4 exp? DNF's are bad.

                        Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Free Agent. Sign me, 20 Million+ dollar deals only.

                          Gamertag- Jeezy93

                          http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/de...player=Jeezy93

                          Honolulu Wave 1-3, DM 22 Tackles, 3 Sacks, 1 Forced Fumbles, 0 Interceptions.
                          Leon McHelbrecht, Pittsburgh OC, 1-3.
                          PSN:J33zydaLion (MGO)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            BanTx14 is my gamerstag add me


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by j05son View Post
                              High Skill: 4
                              Total EXP: -4

                              Yeah your account is new but already -4 exp? DNF's are bad.
                              its not that my internet was choppy earlier today so i didn't get to finish

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information