Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Problems Here!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hey so all my old post say that my username is neko4 which it is not and i have the quote at the bottom of my post that i def did not put there. steelers fan not a patriots fan. how do i fix that??


    Silverback....still the best.

    +rep to Jakey for the sig

    Comment


    • yeah i have the same problem..all of my posts later on say they are by some guy named kevman

      Comment


      • Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
        hey so all my old post say that my username is neko4 which it is not and i have the quote at the bottom of my post that i def did not put there. steelers fan not a patriots fan. how do i fix that??
        I would imagine you edit your signature.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
          I would imagine you edit your signature.
          okay so i think i fixed the signature problem, what about the other one??


          Silverback....still the best.

          +rep to Jakey for the sig

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Scott Wright View Post
            Are the post counts close to normal now?
            It appears that they are. Nice work
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

            Comment


            • I don't know, where does it say that your posts are from someone else?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                I don't know, where does it say that your posts are from someone else?
                like all my old posts. if i go back and look where i used to post, it says neko4 and not terribletowel39. for instance the last page of the steelers thread.


                Silverback....still the best.

                +rep to Jakey for the sig

                Comment


                • Oh, not sure on that one.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                    Oh, not sure on that one.
                    oh well it is fixed now. thanks for the help.


                    Silverback....still the best.

                    +rep to Jakey for the sig

                    Comment


                    • When I hit go advanced from quick reply and it gives the preview, it shows my old gears of war sig. Not really a problem but its kinda weird. maybe the sig you had during the switch is burned to you forever!!!!

                      Comment


                      • Me too . . . I got my old sig back temporarily . . . it's saved on my other computer, and haven't got it back yet.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

                        Comment


                        • All sigs from the old forums were transfered. I had to go into Edit Signature, hit enter, and my old one is back. Yay!
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.
                          "I am the one who knocks!"

                          Comment


                          • What does the buddy list do? I added myself, but I still don't feel happier.

                            Comment


                            • Scott, I don't know if any other Mac users are having this problem, but when I use the default web browser (Safarai) and I use the back button any time after i log in, 50% of the time it brings me back to the log in screen.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
                                Scott, I don't know if any other Mac users are having this problem, but when I use the default web browser (Safarai) and I use the back button any time after i log in, 50% of the time it brings me back to the log in screen.
                                does safari handle cookies in an odd way?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information