Post Problems Here!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by njx9 View Post
    does safari handle cookies in an odd way?
    I really am not sure about this. I never had a problem once logging in with the old forum no matter how many pages I went back. It is probably something that my web browser is doing wrong rather then the site I am just now realizing.

I know you don't use macs, but do you know anything I might be able to do?

Comment

• I have an issue with the way the forum does quotes. I tried to quote a message in a post, and it wouldn't include the "quote of a quote" with it. I had to go back and multi-quote it. Mildly inconvenient, but it would be nice if we could quote all prior posts, including their quotes...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• ^That is with all vbulliten forums, it makes sense because you are only responding to the last message so it just cuts down the page length.

Comment

• Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
          ^That is with all vbulliten forums, it makes sense because you are only responding to the last message so it just cuts down the page length.
          yes but sometimes looking back at previous quotes is kinda important even though those massive quotes are frustrating and casue headaches

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
            I really am not sure about this. I never had a problem once logging in with the old forum no matter how many pages I went back. It is probably something that my web browser is doing wrong rather then the site I am just now realizing.

I know you don't use macs, but do you know anything I might be able to do?
            i don't know enough about safari, unfortunately...

"It is resolved by enabling the option for Secure Web Proxy (HTTPS) and entering secure proxy server name and port provided by ISP under network setting." - this has apparently resolved other similar issues, though i've no idea how or why.

does it work with firefox? rumor has it safari is about the worst option these days for browsing on a mac.

Comment

• I use safari and I have no problems. I have Firefox for "just in case" kind of things.

Comment

• Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
                ^That is with all vbulliten forums, it makes sense because you are only responding to the last message so it just cuts down the page length.
                Personally I like that. It got a little aggrivating seeing the same quotes ten times in a single post.
                Scott Wright, President
                Draft Countdown.com
                www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
                www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Wright View Post
                  Personally I like that. It got a little aggrivating seeing the same quotes ten times in a single post.
                  Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
                  BUT THIS IS HARD TO FIGURE OUT!!!

Comment

• just wanted to point out if you go back into older threads the multi-quote is still there so obviously it is possible to code it somehow.

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

• there's a multi-quote button right next to the quote button. it says multi-qupote if you hover on it and it has a "+ image on it.

can i suggest that, in the future, rather than not finding something in the exact same place it used to be, people spend 20 ******s trying to find it before they complain about it not-existing?

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9 View Post
                        there's a multi-quote button right next to the quote button. it says multi-qupote if you hover on it and it has a "+ image on it.

can i suggest that, in the future, rather than not finding something in the exact same place it used to be, people spend 20 ******s trying to find it before they complain about it not-existing?
                        Originally posted by FlutiesDropKick View Post
                        just wanted to point out if you go back into older threads the multi-quote is still there so obviously it is possible to code it somehow.
                        i seem to have angered njx. What you see abovie is the multi-quote. I shouldn't have said multi-quote in the first post that i quoted i mean (and i think so does everyone else) the quote within a quote

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

• I asked this earlier, but are we going to be able to bold, underline, and italicize our posts? Or change font color/size?
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.
                          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• quote 1
                            quote 2

i'm not angry, i'm just sick of seeing people complain about the exact same thing over and over when there's either another solution, or when the functionality isn't relevant to anything. or, more to the point, when it's been noted that the solution is coming and that it takes time (in the case of some of the buttons). none of this is really half as hard as some of the users want to make it seem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                              I asked this earlier, but are we going to be able to bold, underline, and italicize our posts? Or change font color/size?
                              Go to User CP > Then Edit Options > Then scroll all the way to the very bottom.

Message Editor Interface. Use the enhanced version. Not that you could already use the tags anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ward View Post
                                Go to User CP > Then Edit Options > Then scroll all the way to the very bottom.

Message Editor Interface. Use the enhanced version. Not that you could already use the tags anyway.

Thanks

Can't believe I didn't find that earlier.
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information