Post Problems Here!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
    Can't say I'm in love with it but whatever.
    If you think things will stay this "plain", you're wrong. Just have some patience. Sigs will return, avatars will return, we'll skin this thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
      I am considering retirement.
      Same, I'll probably leave after the draft

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
        If you think things will stay this "plain", you're wrong. Just have some patience. Sigs will return, avatars will return, we'll skin this thing.
        My concerns are more with the crummy layout, the post count problems, and all of the surrounding chaos.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Only thing i hate, is refreshing every five seconds or every time i click in a different thread.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
          XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
          Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
          http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
            My concerns are more with the crummy layout, the post count problems, and all of the surrounding chaos.
            How is it a crummy layout crummy? The chaos will eventually subside.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
              Same, I'll probably leave after the draft
              Thank God.

Comment

People need to calm down, when you think of it not much has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                  How is it a crummy layout crummy? The chaos will eventually subside.
                  It's more difficult to read. Too much stuff going on. Too many unnecessary features.

It's kinda hard on the eyes.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

I've been on a vBulletin forum before, so no problems here, plus quick reply is a good feature

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                      It's more difficult to read. Too much stuff going on. Too many unnecessary features.

It's kinda hard on the eyes.
                      Is it the color that's hard on your eyes? It's very white right now, but it's not permanent. There is a lot going on feature wise, and new users will enjoy them.

Comment

• Cool. vB is has so much more functionality than whatever you had it on.

Just bear with the changes guys, if NFLDC can use all of the features, the forum will be awesome.
                        "If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried."

Comment

• Ignore this post . . . stupid forums!
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ward View Post
                            Is it the color that's hard on your eyes? It's very white right now, but it's not permanent. There is a lot going on feature wise, and new users will enjoy them.
                            What new features make this a better forum? I always liked the simplicity of the old forums.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Losing No Posts Exist and the constant 404 errors in which PHPBB would always crash is a great benefit of VB.
                              Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• I like the vbulletin forums. I post at a Vols forum that is vBulletin, and after it gets all dressed up and sigs and avatars are enabled, and all that good stuff, it looks good.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information