Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JBond's 10,000 Recollections (10,000 Posts and Sharing the Love)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on getting to 10,000 posts Jbond!Its been great being on NFLDC here with you.
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      Did you keep that AIM Convo solely for this reason?
      Nah, I showed Ward and others before, but my AIM saves convos automatically. I did plan to use it here for awhile.

Follow Me on Twitter!
      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
        Thanks jb.

It's gotta suck to be the guys not mentioned, lol.
        Yea I'm gonna go kill myself because my life is over now anyways. :roll:

Comment

Reading that reminds me of why I spend so much time here. Thanks for the mention.

Comment

Ok, the bar has been set. Now I begin my magnificent feat of post whoring to get to 10,000 posts before I leave for Iraq so I can put that post to shame

Comment

Being mentioned in this was the high point of my life. Thank you for helping me through a dark time JBond.

By the way if I suck up to you can you make commie unban me from IRC?

Comment

Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                Being mentioned in this was the high point of my life. Thank you for helping me through a dark time JBond.

By the way if I suck up to you can you make commie unban me from IRC?
                Comahan rules IRC, I may not even ask, but suck up, it can't hurt :P

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Congrats man!

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                    Comahan rules IRC, I may not even ask, but suck up, it can't hurt :P
                    The moonlight gleaming off of your avatar makes my heart sing. Your 300 based sig is my reason for getting up in the morning. Is that good?

Comment

Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                      The moonlight gleaming off of your avatar makes my heart sing. Your 300 based sig is my reason for getting up in the morning. Is that good?
                      Good effort, I'll mention it in IRC.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

you really went all out on this one, huh? Congrats man!

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

10:45:30 PM thep1414: the Bears get Anquan Boldin? Damn, lol
                          Damn, if only true...

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                            Damn, if only true...
                            I'm still waiting for toonster to verify this rumor.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Congrats, JBond. Surprised I was mentioned, haha. I hope to be back on IRC, just been completely busy with work. I shall return, though!
                              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Congrats Jbond. I'll be in that club by 09. or 2010 if life gets in the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information