Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JBond's 10,000 Recollections (10,000 Posts and Sharing the Love)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a hardcore 10,000 post haha. Thanks for the mention, I try to not be a pest.

Comment

BTW, why do you call the Jaguars the Jaquars? I've noticed that before...

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
        Crappy Pittsburgh area public school education followed by crappy Ohio State education

Comment

I honestly didn't know until today that you weren't already at 10K.

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
            I'm not exactly sure, just a habit. I did catch it while typing this, but I can't help it.

Follow Me on Twitter!
            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Congrats JBond on 10,000, you are truly one of the best! Hope you beat Billingsley again in the next sig bet. ;)

Comment

Awww thanks for the love Jbond. We'll have to play on live again as soon as I renew my subscription.

Comment

Thanks Jbond. I got a mic now so we should play sometime.

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

Word up Jbond, keep doing your thug thizzle. My congratulations will come in the form of me kicking your ass in College Hoops 2k8 sometime soon.

Comment

Easily the best milestone post I've seen here. That's a lot of work right there.

Had a lame joke I was about to post, but like I said, it was lame. Just had to stop in and say thanks since you went through all that effort. Appreciate the mention. I tell you what's creepy though- drinking blue raspberry MD 20/20 from a wine glass! haha. j/p- All the connoisseurs of fine vino savor their MD through use of proper glassware. Everybody knows that.

Comment

Congrats big guy. You've earned your keep. I think our differences in the beginning were simply because you were a recommendation from Ward... and not because I had anything against you. lol.

Anyways, congrats on the milestone. You've been a great influence and presence on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                          Congrats big guy. You've earned your keep. I think our differences in the beginning were simply because you were a recommendation from Ward... and not because I had anything against you. lol.

Anyways, congrats on the milestone. You've been a great influence and presence on the forums.
                          Yeah familyguy, let's do it.

CCB, you best play me soon, I suck now, but I'm gonna go with my Texas State Legacy and starting acing it!

Duck, go for the lame joke, no reason not too. And who doesn't love blue liquid out of a wine glass?

That's good to hear D, I feel the same way and think we can all continue to do great things for this forum and site.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Congrats on 10k JBond. Thanks for the mention.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Aww, it's mutual JBond. And now that I see that you have College Hoops 2K8, it's time to lay down the ass whooping.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                                JBond, who is your favorite and least favorite banned user of all-time?
                                Sorry jballa, missed this one.

Favorite: frogstomp. I liked the guy, and though he had a knack for breaking the rules, he was cool. But, his banning was well-deserved.

Least Favorite: So much to choose from. For me personally, it probably is Keak. I really don't like guys who are overly cocky. You want to swear, or argue, or personal attack, go for it. But do it humbly. Keak was just too much for me. I'm glad he's gone.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information