Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JBond's 10,000 Recollections (10,000 Posts and Sharing the Love)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats JBond. Im glad to have cause a little bit of turmoil on here.
    Haven't seen eye to eye yet but hopefully we will soon.

Oh Yeah.

When you banned me for a week a while ago.
    That was one of my worst weeks ever.(Seriously)

Here's for 10,000 more.

Some Samuel L Jackson ************

Comment

another question, how did you come about the name JBond93?
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
        He took two things and combined them. James Bond and the number of STD's Hines Ward's mom has

Comment

Interesting question.

When I first got on the internet in 1993 (I was 7,) I used the name Itchy93 (after the movie All Dogs Go To Heaven). Eventually, that became lame. I have always been a big James Bond fan and wanted to commemorate my first year online, so JBond93 it was. It started as a name on a video game forum (cheatplanet,) and eventually extended to football stuff. Before getting on NFLDC, I changed my usual moniker to TheP1414 (my nickname, and seemed a bit more mature). BUT, with Creek inviting me here, I decided to stick with JBond as he knew me.

Follow Me on Twitter!
          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

wow, thanks for the shout out
            congrats on 10000 posts.... you def used each and every one of them in a good way

Go Ravens!

Comment

Perhaps it's because he's immensely interested in the bond market and i'd safely assume the 93 is for Kevin Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                He took two things and combined them. James Bond and the number of STD's Hines Ward's mom has
                Hey, hey dont bring my mom into this....But congrats Bond

Comment

Wow, they had the internet in 1993? I didn't get it till like at least '98.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                    Wow, they had the internet in 1993? I didn't get it till like at least '98.
                    I know right? We had a crappy old computer with crappy AOL. I could only be on 20 minutes a day or our bill would be hundreds.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                      I know right? We had a crappy old computer with crappy AOL. I could only be on 20 minutes a day or our bill would be hundreds.
                      i was 2. wow. AOL is old.
                      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                        Hey, hey dont bring my mom into this....But congrats Bond
                        Sorry. i was going to say you but I then realized that you have to have sex in order to contract an STD. Your virginity saved you from that insult

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                          And during those twenty minutes, your computer would only be capable of loading three pages.

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                            Where are you at? I wanna to buy a plane ticket so I can go up there and give you a big ole bear hug.
                            Ha, I'll second that :)

Comment

This was a great thread....I actually feel a bit warmer after reading all of that...I think that post directly translated to what type of person/poster you are.

It's sad to think you said back in my heyday.....I guess it really opens up my eyes to how much I used to be here....

I think there is a certain group of posters that all feel the same way on the forums. Once life starts...you just naturally lose the time to come and contribute.

Thanks for being such a genuine guy.

Comment

Thanks for the mention Jbond. It is meaningful to have a high up, respected member mention people who are well, not.

I'm sure I'll see you on live, and am looking forward to playing and possibly getting to know you and some other guys [superkevin, billingsley, bantx, imbrothercane, kcj, brownstown, etc...]

Also is your IRC channel invite only? ;-) I usually idle my CS:S clan's channel [GameSurge network] which no one is never in.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information