• Show
Clear All

"I'm A Grown Ass Man"

Anquan Boldin after running over Rashean Mathis

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
      "I'm A Grown Ass Man"

Anquan Boldin after running over Rashean Mathis
      He had a couple costly personal fouls in that game.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
        We can't run. We can't pass. We can't stop the run. We can't stop the pass. We can't kick. Other than that, we're just not a very good football team right now.

- Bruce Coslet
        I thought thats Mora.

btw Steffie Graf:

Fan: Steffie, do you want to marry me?
        Steffie: How much money to do have?

Comment

"What do you think about your team's execution?"

"I'm all for it!" (John McKay)

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
            "Well, what happened was, that second game, we got our ass kicked. In the second half, we just got our ass totally kicked. We couldnít do diddley poo offensively, we couldnít make a first down, we couldnít run the ball, we didnít try to run the ball, we couldnít complete a pass - we sucked. The second half, we sucked. We couldn't stop the run. Every time they got the ball, they went down and got points. We got our ass totally kicked in the second half - that's what it boiled down to. It was a horseshit performance in the second half. Horseshit. Iím totally embarrassed and totally ashamed. Coaching did a horrible job. The players did a horrible job. We got our ass kicked in that second half. It sucked. It stunk."
            - Jim Mora

"Well, I'll start off by saying this: do not blame that game on the defense, OK? I don't care who you play -- whether it's a high school team, a junior college team, a college team -- much less an NFL team. When you turn the ball over five times -- four interceptions, one for a touchdown, three others in field position to set up touchdowns -- you ain't going to beat anybody I just talked about. Anybody. All right? And that was a disgraceful performance in my opinion. We threw that game. We gave it away by doing that. We gave them the friggin' game. In my opinion, that sucked. Ah. You know? You can't turn the ball over five times like that. Holy crap! I don't know who the hell we think we are when we do something like that. Unbelievable. Five turnovers. One of them for -- We've thrown four interceptions for touchdowns this year. That might be an NFL record! And we've still got six games left, so there's no telling how many we'll have. That's pitiful! I mean, it's absolutely pitiful to perform like that. Pitiful!

- Jim Mora

"What's that? Uh -- Playoffs? Don't talk about -- playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a game!"
            - Jim Mora
            Nice hahaha here's the video version if your interested and for those who dont wanna read.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3NDiMorX-o

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
            Originally posted by fenikz
            we all hate you

Comment

I look to Pedro Martinez.

When asked about the Red Sox-Yankees rivalry, he responded: "I'm starting to hate talking about the Yankees. The questions are so stupid. They're wasting my time. It's getting kind of old ... I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass, pardon me the word."

"Who is Karim Garcia?"

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                "What do you think about your team's execution?"

"I'm all for it!" (John McKay)
                LMAO hahah I love it!!

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                Originally posted by fenikz
                we all hate you

Comment

Patrick Roy after Jeremy Roenick tried talking some trash about scoring on him:
                  "I can't hear what Jeremy says because my ears are blocked with my 2 Stanley Cup rings."

Comment

The Great Todd Bertuzzi

"If you've never had a beer, dropped the mitts, or packed a lip, you're probably not a hockey player, and if you are, your probably not very good."
                    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Delonte West's Sock.
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=K6nmHflqcAo
                      You know i never payed that much attention to it. I'm a playa. I'm a playa greg, and i just play with whatever they put. We gon play wit a sock, we gon play wit a sock.
                      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football.
                        -John Heisman

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

"My 8-year old can defend against that."

Josh Reed, speaking of how the Bills offense is bad and predictable.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

"Dont give up, dont even give up"

-Emmitt Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                              "Dont give up, dont even give up"

-Emmitt Smith.
                              LMAO! When did he say this?? Was it on Sportscenter?

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

"We didn't lose, we just ran out of time."

-Vince Lombardi

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information