Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"and he's off, like a runaway beer truck"
    -announcer on Owen Schmitt

"we gonna play 48 minutes as hard as we can, and then we gonna go get ****** up afterwards!"
    -kid on my high school team

Comment

"Robbie DuBois tackled by the turf" some D-bag announcer

Comment

If you think you're so tough, why don't you put on a uniform?-Warren Sapp

Yeah, I don't give a hell! It's about this "U", man,I don't give a flying youknowwhat about a Vol. I don't give a damn, he'd do the same thing to me. It's war. They don't give a freaking youknowwhat about you.
        They will kill you, they out there to kill you, so Imma kill em. You write that in the paper, you write that, you make money off that. Naw man I'm pissed!! All yall take this down, I'm pissed man. We don't care about nobody 'cept this "U", we don't. If I didn't hurt him, he'd hurt me. They were gunning for my legs, so I'm gonna come right back at em...I'm a ******* soldier!!!

--Kellen Winslow

Comment

Late in the 3rd quarter while Nebraska is trailing 17-9 to Miami during the the '95 Orange Bowl, Tommie Frazier re-enters the game. Frazier had been sitting out for most of the year due to blood clot problems in his leg. He shared duty during the Orange Bowl with the late Brook Berringer. Upon re-entering the game, Tommie had this brief discussion with Warren Sapp ...

Sapp: "Hey Thomas! Where ya been Thomas?"

Frazier: "It ain't where I've been fat boy, it's where I'm going."

Frazier proceeded to help Nebraska roll off 15 points in the 4th quarter to win Tom Osborne's first national title.

Comment

Ah, I went thru this thread thinking this one had already been mentioned, but it has not.

Ed Dreith's legendary call for a roughing the passer call on Jim Kelly ..

"We have a personal foul, on number 99 of the defense, after he tackled the quarterback, he's giving him the business down there, that's a 15-yard penalty."

Comment

The secret of winning football games is working more as a team, less as individuals. I play not my 11 best, but my best 11.

- Knute Rockne, American football coach

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

"Im ridiculous"

-Devin Hester

Comment

"I know when I've laid a good hit on a guy when he blows a snot bubble out of his nose"

-Lawrence Taylor

Originally posted by Halsey
                  I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Willis Mcgahee, on comparing the Ravens training camp, to the Bills training game....

"It's a more smarter training camp"

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

not really a quote, but with super bowl coming up and media day approaching, one of the funniest questions asked

reporter to doug williams: how long have you been a black quarterback?

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information