NFL Mock Draft - Pool A

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

teams ones got my vote

expiernced qb that is cool under pressure and can handle the ball,...2 running back that can pound the rock and also can catch the ball out of the backfield,....the 2 receivers are kinda questionable because of there of there selfish natures but no doubt are a formidable duo,....shockey at te is a good pick and can also provide some leadership,...

the defense is filled with high charcter leaders and teh 2 most underated corners in teh league in mathis and lucas who are both physical good tacklers and good in man to man coverage,...linebacker provides the
    oomph in this D with the tenacious all round athletic linebackers,
    DE features a pass rusher(burgess)along with a solid all round veteran in strahan who can do both,...and the saftey position speaks for itself,...
    but browns nature of injurys is a risk but his reward is even greater because hes a allround saftey whos physical and when he gets his hands on the ball he takes it to the house

Overall this teams filled with leaders and overacheivers and would be an
    ideal situation for any coach to build around,which is why they had the BEST
    draft.

Comment

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
      Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

2 - I'll stick with Brady everytime

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

I would just like to let whoever made team 2, they did a hell of a job. I love that team.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

Team two. With Brady you are always a threat to win now and that defense will be very good in the long term.

Comment

2 cuz they have one of the best up and coming safeties in the league in adrian wilson.

Comment

Originally posted by Colts
                2 cuz they have one of the best up and coming safeties in the league in adrian wilson.
                and a saftey makes up the entire team how?

Comment

Team 2, to me just seems to be based completely on potential. Maybe TOO young. Team 3's offense doesn't impress me, so I went #1. Only weakness is secondary.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                  https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by elway777
                    Originally posted by Colts
                    and a saftey makes up the entire team how?
                    Maybe that was the deciding factor for him, or he really likes safeties?

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

Team 3 has my dream at QB and RB, Vick and Johnson.

Comment

chose team 1... great balance... reciever they have mr. explosive and mr. tough... and love its secondary

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                          I would just like to let whoever made team 2, they did a hell of a job. I love that team.
                          Thank you, that was me. :)

I liked my team, but I guess I had one too many young guns. ...still, I don't think people understood that the idea was that the team was supposed to be judged as a new franchise going foward into the future.

I got beat by a team with Boogar McFarland and Michael Strahan... both at the end of their careers.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information