I am officially a home OWE-er

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
    I have all night and since you believe you are the man then why dont you explain it to me?
    Because i finish work in 6 mins and unlike you i don't like to sit on the NFLDC arguing all night as believe it or not, i have something better to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
      Because i finish work in 6 mins and unlike you i don't like to sit on the NFLDC arguing all night as believe it or not, i have something better to do.
      haha All you have been doing is arguing with me all night. Must have a boring job or one that doesnt require much.

Comment

They will also discuss how opportunity cost does not strictly apply to labour, but also the opportunity cost of money amongst other things.
        Not sure about you but it seems to me that i said it right there.

Comment

haha All you have been doing is arguing with me all night. Must have a boring job or one that doesnt require much.
          Actually i've been arguing all afternoon, while i'm getting paid for it. Cause you see i'm on the other side of the globe and it's daytime here, understand?
          And yes i do have a boring job, and yes it doesn't require much, what's your point?

how mucha re you being paid for this arguement? i think i've earnt about $45

Comment

Not sure about you but it seems to me that i said it right there.
            I know, thats what I have been trying to say. I said opportunity cost involves whatever else you could be doing with your time/money and that it does involve labor. You got upset and said that isnt what you wrote.

Comment

Actually i've been arguing all afternoon, while i'm getting paid for it. Cause you see i'm on the other side of the globe and it's daytime here, understand?
              And yes i do have a boring job, and yes it doesn't require much, what's your point?

how mucha re you being paid for this arguement? i think i've earnt about $45
              Pretty impressive. I wish I had a job that would pay and not monitor my computer access. Maybe if you put that $45 towards a house you will be a millionaire like you say.

Comment

I know, thats what I have been trying to say. I said opportunity cost involves whatever else you could be doing with your time/money and that it does involve labor. You got upset and said that isnt what you wrote.
                yes but you believe in the 'time is money' concept which strictly relates to labour, competely ignoring the fact investments can be making money while you're not doing anything. That's all i was getting at, i think we both get it, just a miscommunication. anyway, it's 4:30 and i'm going to get grilled, have fun.

Comment

yes but you believe in the 'time is money' concept which strictly relates to labour, competely ignoring the fact investments can be making money while you're not doing anything. That's all i was getting at, i think we both get it, just a miscommunication. anyway, it's 4:30 and i'm going to get grilled, have fun.
                  Oh, okay. Makes more sense now.

I do believe in time is money. I dont see why you dont.

Comment

• did someone say inflation?
                    when you put inflation into time = money that explains why getting stuck in traffic makes your day feel like five hours longer.
                    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• congrats on the house brasza

i still got 4 yrs til i graduate from college

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information