New Years Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hot girls in REF UNIS!!!!
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
      Do it again, do it again!
      322 Ft?
      wow.
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
        Do it again, do it again!

He heard you!

Comment

zOMG HE IS DOING IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This is dumb the wind slowed down.

Comment

go go go go go go go go.

Comment

EVEN fURTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

So lame, I was hoping he would get greedy and totally wipe out. I think if that happened someone would've had to bring me to the emergency room, because I would've pulled so many muscles lol-ing all over my floor.

BoneKrusher

Comment

one more time, one more time, one more time!!
                    and another condom commercial. ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                      Oh, i've been waiting for this moment all my life.

Comment

Originally posted by HChu View Post
                        So lame, I was hoping he would get greedy and totally wipe out. I think if that happened someone would've had to bring me to the emergency room, because I would've pulled so many muscles lol-ing all over my floor.
                        ROFL? i think thats the term of rolling on the floor laughing.
                        we can pray for one more.

Comment

hello any lurkers that read this that are guests on the forum. Happy New Year to you.

Comment

she doesnt want to interview him again because he'd go for it again.

Comment

he should have wore a cape.

Comment

Dick Clark needs to stop doing this, I can't understand a word he's saying

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information