No announcement yet.

New Years Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else not a fan of raggers....I had to close tonight...but after work I went down the block to a friends house...and there were probably 100-200 people there...hard to walk and always getting bumped into....can't hear what anyone is saying...I'm just not a fan

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
      Anyone else not a fan of raggers....I had to close tonight...but after work I went down the block to a friends house...and there were probably 100-200 people there...hard to walk and always getting bumped into....can't hear what anyone is saying...I'm just not a fan
      i never go to parties that are gonna rage. i thought you were talking about dish rags at first, but i realized you were talking about massive parties. But i dont party, thus making me not a fan of raggers
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

and how long has there been 100-200 people in North Dakota?
        and being in North Dakota, do you ever go on sportsnation on espn and make weird votes to see if the state will be a different color?
        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Obviously I sensed the sarcasm but I live in a city of 50,000 and no I never make weird votes to see if the state changes.

Comment

Obviously I sensed the sarcasm but I live in a city of 50,000 and no I never make weird votes to see if the state changes.
            ok. I live in Utah in a smaller city than 50,000 but it is a hick town with a lot of people surrounding it.
            and rage is hard to pluralize isnt it?

Comment

happy new years NFLDC!
              "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

I think you should, get everyone on the block to do it.

FUnny that the Dakota man goes to a big party but I go to a smaller one but live in a city with 500,000

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

**** got a little crazy at my house tonight, 3 fights and lots of titties, i got a guy i don't know passed out under my kitchen table and 2 bottles of dom perignon

plus the best thing is somebody left me a nice ass Cardinals jacket, they won't be getting that back

btw typing drunk is hard

Comment

The party I was forced to go to was lame.....until I accidentally started a fire in the person's house with a sparkler. It's their fault for handing out sparklers and then not having lighters so I used the stove. Seriously, who keeps the roll of paper towels right next to the stove anyway?

Comment

Damnit guys. I cant wait til I am 21 when New Years rolls around.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

My head hurts.... Birthday and New Years....

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                          My head hurts.... Birthday and New Years....
                          wow...that sucks...

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                            Dick Clark needs to stop doing this, I can't understand a word he's saying
                            It's terrible to watch, I feel sorry for him.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

anyone got a vid of this guy jumping the bike?

Hitman D

Comment

hangovers really suck.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information