Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Years Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    5 shots, 11 beers. No sleep. Nude pics of girls.






    Good night.

    Comment


    • #92
      Drank about 3/4 of a 40 of vodka last night. went to a party hoping to just drop in for a little while, and not planning on drinking at all, but i still brough some vodka because i had to brgin something. my friend who told me to drop by, and when i came in everyone wa going nuts for me, i knew a lot of the people, but some i had no idea, and got such a positive response from everyone, that i couldnt leave without drinking. yea well, man i snapped last night.

      i drank about 3/4 of a 40, som champagne, one of my good friends who called me to come by, was being hounded by his ex all night, and as she was going up the stairs, someone told me to tackle her, and tackle her i did. we then proceeded to go into the bedroom for about 20 mins, before herbest friend came in. Who i was tryng to keep occupied. I later found out that some one took a pic of her while her skirt was up and she had a BUSH Wow, I will post that pic once I get it.

      Then there was the next girl, and I was lying on the floor upstaris, and she came over and was all over me. We then proceeded to go to another bedroom for quite some time. MAN! I was a god at this party. Everyone either knew me, or wanted to get to know me.

      After a while, his dad came home, and ****** everything up. told us we had to leave and everythign, so we go outside, and my friends ex who was hounding him allnight, came up to me, and was like go tackle him, so i did, and he was pissed after it cuz he was in a $500 suit and it was in the snow, lol. He then SPIT in her face, i was like whoa! So I sobered up quickly and had to break up a fight quick before it escalated.

      I then went back to my friends house to crash, setting about 4 alarms so I would wake up in about 2 hours so I could get home in time to make it to the Ice Bowl/Winter Classic in Buffalo. It took me about 40 mins to drive like 2 miles because of snow and ice, and when I get home everyone says we're not going because of the weather. As you can see I would be there right now and not typing on this. So yeah, that was pretty much it for me. Hoked up with 3 girls, one being my friends ex, probably still drunk, breaking up fights, tackling girls and so much more.....What a way to end the year 2007. On to bigger and better things for 2008!!!!!
      Last edited by Billingsley26; 01-01-2008, 02:42 PM.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
        Drank about 3/4 of a 40 of vodka last night. went to a party hoping to just drop in for a little while, and not planning on drinking at all, but i still brough some vodka because i had to brgin something. my friend who told me to drop by, and when i came in everyone wa going nuts for me, i knew a lot of the people, but some i had no idea, and got such a positive response from everyone, that i couldnt leave without drinking. yea well, man i snapped last night.

        i drank about 3/4 of a 40, som champagne, one of my good friends who called me to come by, was being hounded by his ex all night, and as she was going up the stairs, someone told me to tackle her, and tackle her i did. we then proceeded to go into the bedroom for about 20 mins, before herbest friend came in. Who i was tryng to keep occupied. I later found out that some one took a pic of her while her skirt was up and she had a BUSH Wow, I will post that pic once I get it.

        Then there was the next girl, and I was lying on the floor upstaris, and she came over and was all over me. We then proceeded to go to another bedroom for quite some time. MAN! I was a god at this party. Everyone either knew me, or wanted to get to know me.

        After a while, his dad came home, and ****** everything up. told us we had to leave and everythign, so we go outside, and my friends ex who was hounding him allnight, came up to me, and was like go tackle him, so i did, and he was pissed after it cuz he was in a $500 suit and it was in the snow, lol. He then SPIT in her face, i was like whoa! So I sobered up quickly and had to break up a fight quick before it escalated.

        I then went back to my friends house to crash, setting about 4 alarms so I would wake up in about 2 hours so I could get home in time to make it to the Ice Bowl/Winter Classic in Buffalo. It took me about 40 mins to drive like 2 miles because of snow and ice, and when I get home everyone says we're not going because of the weather. As you can see I would be there right now and not typing on this. So yeah, that was pretty much it for me. Hoked up with 3 girls, one being my friends ex, probably still drunk, breaking up fights, tackling girls and so much more.....What a way to end the year 2007. On to bigger and better things for 2008!!!!!
        That should be a movie.

        Originally posted by tEk View Post
        anyone got a vid of this guy jumping the bike?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvqbo3cH_xA

        Comment


        • #94
          Reggie Bush knows how to have a good new year





          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by Rich Jr View Post
            Reggie Bush knows how to have a good new year





            I bet he does some crazy things with those red x's.

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
              I bet he does some crazy things with those red x's.
              You can't see the pics?

              Comment


              • #97
                I wish I could party with that X.

                Comment


                • #98
                  They show fine for me..

                  http://www.mediatakeout.com/20672/ki..._grinding.html

                  Comment


                  • #99


                    How much poon do you have to get to be bored, with a bicth like that all over you.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post


                      How much poon do you have to get to be bored, with a bicth like that all over you.
                      I believe the term is "Reggie Bush Poon". It'd be nice to be in his shoes.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post


                        How much poon do you have to get to be bored, with a bicth like that all over you.
                        Man that has to be BS I know ya'll saw the pics I linked.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rich Jr View Post
                          Man that has to be BS I know ya'll saw the pics I linked.
                          Yea I saw em, dam Reggies done well for himself!

                          Comment


                          • Too bad Ray J had that first.


                            And on Tape.

                            Comment


                            • Eh the pics disappeared.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by islandboy843 View Post
                                Too bad Ray J had that first.


                                And on Tape.
                                Id still tap that.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information