• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
    Id still tap that.
    **** me too.

Comment

Yea I saw em, dam Reggies done well for himself!
      Dating Kim Kardashian, making millions, doesn't have to live up to the hype of being a good running back. Life is good in the Bush house.

Comment

• Reggie and her have been on and off, he better seal the deal this time!

Comment

Reggie and her have been on and off, he better seal the deal this time!
          She's been seen at quite a few Saints games. Maybe we need to "Simpson" her and ban her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich Jr View Post
            She's been seen at quite a few Saints games. Maybe we need to "Simpson" her and ban her.
            Reggie needs something else to be playing for next year, thats enough motivation right there when you see that broad in the stands.

Comment

• Anybody else go to Together As One in LA? **** was crazy...everyone was thizzzzzzzzzzzzin.

Drum and Bass Room

Another from Drum and Bass

Looking down at the main stage from the stadium seats

The Countdown

12:00 AM 01-01-2008

Thizzzzzzzin hard in Drum and Bass later in the night

Comment

• My night ended smoking the most ridiculously sized joints in a "jims tours" bus at 8am after a day/night when its possible one too many ales and too many pupil expanding substances were consumed. Combine this with the fact that i just got home (12:35pm on the 3rd) and i think it's fair to say i had a decent day/night/day/night.

Comment

• Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
                  My night ended smoking the most ridiculously sized joints in a "jims tours" bus at 8am after a day/night when its possible one too many ales and too many pupil expanding substances were consumed. Combine this with the fact that i just got home (12:35pm on the 3rd) and i think it's fair to say i had a decent day/night/day/night.
                  That's the kinda night I'm talking about my dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                    The grill in that random tour bus was without doubt the best i have ever had.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                      more like 3 nights though
                      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                        more like 3 nights though
                        haha, it was only really 2 nights, the 2nd being a massive music festival in Brisbane on new years day. The 3rd day was just a surf, a few beers and a grill with the boys before everyone had to go back to work/university.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information