No announcement yet.

Uma Thurman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'd hit it, but i wouldn't brag about it...

Comment

Shes a 8-10 to me
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

average

Comment

I never was impressed with her, then I saw "The Producers." Though she isn't a great singer, she is smoking hot in that movie.

Follow Me on Twitter!
          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

She also looks fantastic in Gattaca. She's certainly hot, just more ordinary walk down the street and see an attractive woman "hot" as opposed to fashion magazine "hot".
            10 Favourite prospects for 2010: Colt McCoy, Dez Bryant, Golden Tate, Noel Devine, Ndamukong Suh, Greg Hardy, Eric Norwood, Travis Lewis, Eric Berry, Trevard Lindley

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93
              I never was impressed with her, then I saw "The Producers." Though she isn't a great singer, she is smoking hot in that movie.
              exactly what I was going to say. I never thought she was that hot, ten I saw that movie, and I was like "WOW, when did she get THAT hot!?"

Originally posted by BeansDooma
              who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Originally posted by bearfan54
                exactly what I was going to say. I never thought she was that hot, ten I saw that movie, and I was like "WOW, when did she get THAT hot!?"
                she can be at times..... i would say just a lil over average

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by jkpigskin
                  Originally posted by bearfan54
                  she can be at times..... i would say just a lil over average
                  yeah, kinda what I un intentionally implied. I mean she is hot at times and average at others

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                  who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

she would be a dynamite shag

and she has those come **** me eyes

Comment

She's attractive, in an elegant sort of way.

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan
                        She's attractive, in an elegant sort of way.
                        lol

Comment

any guy in the thread that says they wouldnt hit that is either gay or a liar.

That said depends for what movie role she wants to dress up as for how hot she is. She is definitely doable. But not the hottest chick in entertainment or sports

Comment

Anymore she is a little saggy do to her age (40+). But in her younger day i would say she was an elite hotty. Tall and long legs, that's what i like! :D

Comment

I don't know how to describe her. I mean if you went to a bar...she wouldnt' be the first girl you went after, but if you left with her at the end of the night you would have a big smile on your face. With her agreesion it really adds to her hotness.

Comment

i think that shes a great actress too. She played a beautiful woman perfecly in the producers or a killer in kill bill. i think she was gorgeous in the producers...
                                Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information