NFLDC School... Year 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFLDC School... Year 2

Browsing through some old threads, I couldn't help but remember and look through the good ol' NFLDC school thread. Man were there some laughs in that! So, following suit with that thread, what are the school stereotypes on NFLDC?(please remember, keep it clean and don't attack other posters, the last one had quite a few infractions...)

I'll start with some...

Scott Wright- The super cool principle who you don't see all that often and that never gives out punishment.

Ward- the Dean, the enforcer of the rules who isn't afraid to lay down the law.

Draftguru- that ginger kid who hits on all the girls, cheats at Madden, and ALWAYS wears that Ginn jersey to school. He must love that kid or something
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Brownstown - That one kid who tries to be funny and never is.

Dchess - The hot guy

Scottyboy - The kid with a crush on the fullback

Comment

24Cadillac24, UKfan- leaders of the foriegn exchange student program(from non-Canada)

Shiver- that mysterious kid who shows up at random times, and leaves school for random periods of time.

Comahan- the kid who thinks he's better than everyone, and isn't shy about it.
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Me- the kid who is always at school but no one knows him.

ERU- The cool kid, the legend who you always here about but rarely see.

SPLOOSH

Comment

HinesWardJr - The kid that tries just a little too hard to get in with the cool kids.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Originally posted by UKfan View Post
            HinesWardJr - The kid that tries just a little too hard to get in with the cool kids.
            I was thinking along the lines of the girl who takes nude pics of herself(only in this case a guy), and it gets around the whole school in about 2.327 seconds.

toonsterwu- the brainiac kid who's never wrong about anything. EVER.
            We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

Keak - the kid who was expelled but always finds away to sneak into the school, loved by the students, hated by the faculty

Paul

New York Giants
              New York Yankees
              New York Knicks (unfortunately)
              UConn Basketball
              Virginia Tech Football
              UConn Football

Comment

Originally posted by UKfan View Post

And just hitting puberty. Voice cracks all the time.

Comment

myself- god.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                    I was thinking along the lines of the girl who takes nude pics of herself(only in this case a guy), and it gets around the whole school in about 2.327 seconds.

toonsterwu- the brainiac kid who's never wrong about anything. EVER.
                    Even though she isn't hot right?

Follow Me on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
                      myself- god.
                      My school didn't have a god, so erm...

'cuse-213 - the little kid who talks and acts like a big guy ;)

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                        Even though she isn't hot right?
                        uggh ain't that the truth. All I ask is for one of those nudie pics that goes around school be of a hot girl for once. News flash high school girls(yoda, especially you) nobody wants to see your nude picture if you're not hot. If just makes you a hoe fo' sho and ugly. that's an awful combo right there... right Tubby?
                        We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

Scottyboy: That one kid who is obsessed with PokeMon, except his PokeMon is Rutgers University
                          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

uggh ain't that the truth. All I ask is for one of those nudie pics that goes around school be of a hot girl for once. News flash high school girls(yoda, especially you) nobody wants to see your nude picture if you're not hot. If just makes you a hoe fo' sho and ugly. that's an awful combo right there... right Tubby?
                            Schools have pictures of naked girls floating around? I hate England :(

Comment

I thought Yoda was the one who pissed his pants in 8th grade?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information