No announcement yet.

Jemele Hill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has anyone seen the video clip from a while back when he was just starting out in the hosting biz and had on some baseball player or whatever and he kept calling him another name and the dude said that if he said it one more time he was going to go postal on his ass? so Rome called him the name and the dude flipped out on him and pushed Rome to the ground....such a great moment in time for Jim Rome (not)....I wish I could find that clip...

Comment

Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
      has anyone seen the video clip from a while back when he was just starting out in the hosting biz and had on some baseball player or whatever and he kept calling him another name and the dude said that if he said it one more time he was going to go postal on his ass? so Rome called him the name and the dude flipped out on him and pushed Rome to the ground....such a great moment in time for Jim Rome (not)....I wish I could find that clip...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Jim Everett.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I actually like Jemele Hill, its nice to have a female that is an analyst and not just a field reporter like Andrews or that annoying woman that holds her hands together when she's talking...I forget her name...

Comment

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
          I actually like Jemele Hill, its nice to have a female that is an analyst and not just a field reporter like Andrews or that annoying woman that holds her hands together when she's talking...I forget her name...
          I think she was on 1st and 10 the other day with Skip Bayless and I kinda wanted to committ suicide.

It would be nice to have a female analyst but that is not what I would claim her as. Really she is just a female Skip Bayless. And that is not good.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
            I think she was on 1st and 10 the other day with Skip Bayless and I kinda wanted to committ suicide.

It would be nice to have a female analyst but that is not what I would claim her as. Really she is just a female Skip Bayless. And that is not good.
            Skip Bayless is the man

He may not agree with everyone, but:

1. He sticks to his guns more than anyone I know and doesn't go with the crowd a lot

2. YOU GOT TO LOVE THE MANS HAIR

I would kill for his hair when I'm his age

Comment

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
              Skip Bayless is the man

He may not agree with everyone, but:

1. He sticks to his guns more than anyone I know and doesn't go with the crowd a lot

2. YOU GOT TO LOVE THE MANS HAIR

I would kill for his hair when I'm his age
              Theres a difference between not going with the crowd and just being flat out wrong. And Bayless is usually just flat out wrong.

Comment

She was bad on Rome but I like her on 1st and 10 a lot.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                  man, I love that clip...hilarious....thanks for that!

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                    Theres a difference between not going with the crowd and just being flat out wrong. And Bayless is usually just flat out wrong.
                    Maybe your just flat out wrong

huh, you ever think about that slim?

Bayless is the man, I don't agree with half of the time, but he's awesome

Comment

she said kobe is better than mj

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                        she said kobe is better than mj
                        And...

My point is, is that anyone can say anything that you think is wrong, but to them, it makes perfect sense...I don't agree with half of the things that Mr. Mackey thinks, I mean John Clayton, but he's got his opinion....

Like the saying goes: "Opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one."

Comment

I'd hit that.

Comment

Speaking of espn personalities, Dan Lebatard is one of the few guys that I don't hate. he cracks me up sometimes, and he knows his stuff too.
                            Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                            Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
                            Originally posted by Lions WMD
                            It's called Auto Fellatio!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatz View Post
                              Speaking of espn personalities, Dan Lebatard is one of the few guys that I don't hate. he cracks me up sometimes, and he knows his stuff too.
                              I get a big kick out of him when he's on PTI. "...and I'm Dan Lebatard. BAM!!" Love it.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information