No announcement yet.

Best Sports game you went to in 2007

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Chargers at Raiders week 17: It was the first NFL game I've been to, Jamarcus Russells first career NFL start and Warren Sapps final game.

Comment

Browns vs. Bengals, Browns vs. Bills and Indians vs. White Sox (Early in the season, their first home win I think.)

Comment

Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
        Browns vs. Bengals, Browns vs. Bills and Indians vs. White Sox.
        Browns and Bills would have been awesome to go to. I would have had a sick time in the snow.

Comment

The stadium was so ******* electric. Easily the greatest moment i've ever witnessed at a game.

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
          It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
          Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
          http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
          421 Witness
          756*

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
            Browns and Bills would have been awesome to go to. I would have had a sick time in the snow.
            Wasn't as much snow as ice, which was bad considering it was windy. Walking out of the stadium the wind would blow you back and you'd slide back on the ice. It was hilarious. I did throw a few snowballs at some annoying bills fans though ;)

Comment

The Bills MNF game. It was the craziest game I've ever been to.
              The atmosphere was amazing.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Bills-Cowboys MNF. Just awesome.

Didn't get out to as many Sabres playoff games as I did in 06, but Game 1 vs. the Isles was a solid win, first game of the playoffs as the #1 seed, great atmosphere as always

I'm pretty sure I already have my answer for 2008

Comment

Texas OU is always a good game, the NHL all star game was fun. Carolina Clemson was a good game as well.

former #1 in post count on this site
                  first to 500 posts

Comment

Yankees-Orioles Game near the beginning of the year. THe Yankess overcame a huge defecit and A-Rod hit walk off slam with two strikes. It was amazing. And Im a Jays fan

Comment

MY high school's girl's volleyball championship. For obvious reasons.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

1. Fiesta Bowl.
                        I dont think I will ever see a more exciting game. It was up and down and the finish made it a classic. Boise State shut down AD, which was incredible. One of the greatest times of my life.

2. Dallas @ Seattle
                        Oh man this game was crazy. Known as the game tony romo dropped the snap. Everyone I was sitting by including me were freaking out when Romo picked the ball up and almost got a first. Good day to be a Seahawk.

3. Chicago @ Seattle
                        Close game between two NFC powers. Rex Grossman played really well and I held my breath every time Hester touched the ball the defense made some great plays.
                        This was from that game and everyone around me started freaking out. It was a great sight.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Hbyq...eature=related
                        Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                        the only hot actreeses are adult
                        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                        players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                        Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

boston college and notre dame.

i hate ND. it was a spice of life to see notre dame fall out of any spotlight. as of today, i had sports center on in the background and haven't heard the word 'notre dame' at all today. :]
                          http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                          For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

I just remember that I also went to game two between the Indians and the yanks. The game where Joba Chamberlin got bite up by the bugs and the Indians won in extra innings.
                            Go Dodgers, Browns, and Saints.
                            Dodgers will miss Eric Gagne. We should have taken the risk

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbadbob72 View Post
                              I just remember that I also went to game two between the Indians and the yanks. The game where Joba Chamberlin got bite up by the bugs and the Indians won in extra innings.
                              i wish i was at that game. i was sitting at home with my tribe-d friends grateful i wasn't eating flies like joba. it was hilarious.
                              http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                              For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Chicago Cubs vs St. Louis Cardinals at Wrigley Field...Got rained out but I was on TV for the first camera shot on National Television.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information