Best Sports game you went to in 2007

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Sports game you went to in 2007

OK the 07 year is over what were some of the best games that you attended.

for me

1. OSU illinois football game- rooting for OSU but still a very fun game to be at.

2. Dodgers Pirates- Dodgers tie the game in the 9th and then in the 10th Russel Martin hits a game winning grand slam and the dodgers win.

3. OSU UNC bball game. Very exciting game in the first half but ended up not as good as I wanted.
    Go Dodgers, Browns, and Saints.
    Dodgers will miss Eric Gagne. We should have taken the risk

1. Dallas Cowboys vs Buffalo Bills- MNF game, was off the wall. No one gave Buffalo a chance. Best atmosphere ever, and I think those who were there or watched it on tv would agree.

2. Ottawa Senators at Buffalo Sabres- Game 5 in Buffalo, the crowd was insane, sold out 20,000 inside HSBC Arena, and aout 12,000 outside the arena in a block party. Ottawa won, but it was one of the greatest games ive been too.

3. Virginia Commonwealth vs. Pittsburgh Panthers- March Madness 2nd round, VCU was down 17 with about 7 minutes to play, and came back to tie it up with about minute left. VCU lost, but the crowd/band/game was amazing. VCU beating Duke was also great.

Comment

The Tigers came to Cleveland late in the season, and the Indians swept them(I went to the final two games), and Hafner and Sizemore were unstoppable.

I also went to Michigan State @ Ohio State, pretty decent game, Beanie ran for like 200 yards and a couple TD's. He's huge in person...

Comment

AA NY State Championship.

Comment

I went to a few Padres games

I also saw Cincinatti whoop San Diego State

Comment

bills vs redskins.

even though the skins lost it was an incredible game to be at right after the death of sean taylor. ill never forget it.

Comment

NMSU Basketball vs Utah State for WAC title.

Unbelievable. We won when they missed a 3 pointer at the buzzer.

Comment

Week 3 Packers-Chargers. Brett Favre threw 3 TDs, 369 yards and no INTs. A 60 yard bomb to Jennings won us the game and tied Favre with Marino for the TD record. Probably the most exciting Packers game in the past few years.

Here's the video. http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_i...&override=true

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8031ad7a

Here are the highlites for the Bills-Cowboys MNF, it was so loud at the Ralph, that it is tough to hear Mike Tirico. Man, that game was insane. Check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                    http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8031ad7a

Here are the highlites for the Bills-Cowboys MNF, it was so loud at the Ralph, that it is tough to hear Mike Tirico. Man, that game was insane. Check it out.
                    Buffalo is one of the best sports cities IMO. Id hate to see the Bills go.

Comment

I was at the Twins' game where Johan threw like 17 strikeouts.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

1. Colts/Patriots AFC Championship Game - Enough said

2. Indiana/Purdue Football - Heated rivalry where we take back the Old Oaken Bucket for the first time in 7 years. Any game where I storm the field is a great game.

3. Franklin College/North Central (DIII Game) - The team I was cheering for, Franklin since my cousin plays there, lost, but this was a shootout that came down to a touchdown pass as time expired to give NC the 2-point victory. If FC won, they would have faced the eventual DIII Champs.

However I did go to two high school games this year that might trump every single one of these due to the atmosphere where I was, Carmel/Center Grove and Carmel/Warren Central for you Indiana people who might know what I'm talking about.
                        Last edited by cardsalltheway; 01-04-2008, 04:58 PM.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                          Buffalo is one of the best sports cities IMO. Id hate to see the Bills go.
                          Where they goin?

Comment

best game i went to was the LSU vs. FL game. it was insane. they broke the attendance record that night and the tailgating of course was amazing. for LSU to come back the way they did. it was a night i probably won't forget and who knows might be the best game i ever go to.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
                              Where they goin?
                              Rumors have it they could move to Toronto or even to cities like LA and San Antonio if Ralph Wilson doesn't ensure the team is sold to a person committed to the city of Buffalo

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information