No announcement yet.

What did I miss?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You missed it when Scott got really crazy and revealed his true identity to us... Yeah, he is God.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

I didnt even realize that both Moses and Frogstomp had been banned.
      Nerv was also banned again.Although I dont know why.Im still waiting for an explanation.
      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

i started saying jive turkey and its really seemed to catch on, people have been saying it here like crazy

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
          I didnt even realize that both Moses and Frogstomp had been banned.
          Nerv was also banned again.Although I dont know why.Im still waiting for an explanation.
          I'm pretty sure Nerv got banned again for saying something to Ward in a fantasy draft thread. At least I think I remember reading something like this.

stephenson86

Comment

I fixed my mouse, it sucked.. it wouldnt move at all then would jump across the screen.. then just now, i opened it up and scraped all the deuce that was on the rollers off and its amazing. **** yea. hey there tubbs

Comment

You were gone less then two months...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Corn muffin water is delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
                  You were gone less then two months...
                  Plus, you are Tubby, so in reality, who actually gives a **** that you're back?

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                    I imagine it had something to do with him turning everything into a political argument.
                    He really did get banned? Hmm, didn't even noticed it. Although there sure is due reason for it, even if he is a Packer fan.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                      Plus, you are Tubby, so in reality, who actually gives a **** that you're back?
                      The fast food resturants.
                      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Devin Hester returned like 15 touchdowns or something like that.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information