X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fifa 07, PSWE>>>>>>>Madden

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
      I agree. There's nothing new added anymore. There selling the game so much more on reputation, rather than new features. I mean, the FB blocking thing? That was fun for the first game, then it just got real old.
      I didn't even do it in the first game. I never do that crap

Comment

Originally posted by dcrls View Post
        i dont play it as much anymore. whenever football isn't in season (i.e. reg season/playoffs) i usually dont play it. right now im hooked on NHL 07
        Hey!, what are you doing using my sig? Vls gave it to me >:(.

Comment

hahaha everyone should use it... it should be the default sig for noobs

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
            Thats what Im doing with NCAA '07, which is actually a good game.
            That's what I've been doing, too.

Both games need complete game engine overhauls, though.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
              That's what I've been doing, too.

Both games need complete game engine overhauls, though.
              I love NCAA 07'. Especially the recruiting. That's fun as hell. Although Corso really irritates the hell out of me, especially when he says, "This is the Scooter Special, try it and see how it works."

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Madden is the best video game ever and the only game I will play. I dont even like video games at all outside of madden. However, it blows on the 360/PS3, u gotta play it on the xbox or ps2, thats where its at. Madden 07 is sick, theres really not much I can complain about with the game, something I couldnt say in past years.

P.S. I will trash anyone on this forum in madden, im a beast

Comment

Originally posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
                  Madden is the best video game ever and the only game I will play. I dont even like video games at all outside of madden. However, it blows on the 360/PS3, u gotta play it on the xbox or ps2, thats where its at. Madden 07 is sick, theres really not much I can complain about with the game, something I couldnt say in past years.

P.S. I will trash anyone on this forum in madden, im a beast
                  I'm planning on going to a big Madden tourney in NY next year. Maybe I could get on the bus... ha. 24-4 online, all 4 losses coming by way of disconnection. (it got pretty boring) I won a couple local tourneys here and there at EB and Gamestop. Have yet to lose on Madden 07, against a human player or otherwise. Just ask SmittyJS about M.O.T.H.'s Madden greatness. (Yeah, talking in 3rd person that's right) :)

Semi-related....

I'm about to pick up MLB 2K7, I'm praying it will deliver this year. I'll play probably one more season in Madden before, I start a 2K7 dynasty/franchise whatever it's called.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    I'm planning on going to a big Madden tourney in NY next year. Maybe I could get on the bus... ha. 24-4 online, all 4 losses coming by way of disconnection. (it got pretty boring) I won a couple local tourneys here and there at EB and Gamestop. Have yet to lose on Madden 07, against a human player or otherwise. Just ask SmittyJS about M.O.T.H.'s Madden greatness. (Yeah, talking in 3rd person that's right) :)

Semi-related....

I'm about to pick up MLB 2K7, I'm praying it will deliver this year. I'll play probably one more season in Madden before, I start a 2K7 dynasty/franchise whatever it's called.
                    Yeah but who have you been playing? I play with some of the top madden ballas in the nation. Believe me kid, I would dog you.

Comment

Yeah but who have you been playing? I play with some of the top madden ballas in the nation. Believe me kid, I would dog you.

I dont know, I've never faced a worthy opponant. I used to be such a Madden nerd... not going to school to play, skipping out on practice to go play. I've only lost once in tourney play and that was in like 05, to some dude who finished 16th at the madden bowl tourney. Only reason he beat me was Vick. I'm much better than I was back then. Do you have Live? I currently need to re-new it, its only like $50 I believe.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

I had live but it expired and the madden challenges was over and i didnt have so much time for madden anymore so I just let it go. Ill renew it when 08 comes out. Im assuming you play on xbox? Maybe you got skillz I dunno but im pretty confident in mines. But honestly, you cant be that good until you face up against top competition. I thought I was hot **** a few years back when I was dogging my friends and the computer and then I tried to take my game to the next level and played against some top level players and I wasnt on their level but after a couple years I got better and now I can play with anyone. You might be able to do the same but you gotta step up to the competition, you aint gonna get good playin at gamestop tourneys and against people that you blowout. If you dont never lose, you aint playing good enuff people. The times I really got better was when I lost to better opponents.
                        Last edited by TheChampIsHere; 02-26-2007, 03:52 AM.

Comment

I had live but it expired and the madden challenges was over and i didnt have so much time for madden anymore so I just let it go. Ill renew it when 08 comes out. Im assuming you play on xbox? Maybe you got skillz I dunno but im pretty confident in mines.

Yeah, I have re-new mine as well. I havent been looking forward to it, actually. Dont want to drop another $50...ugh. Yeah, I play on the 360, dont have a PS3 and currently dont want one. We need to play sometime.

As for playing top comp. I did rack up wins against 3 top 15 madden players, online. Took me forever to convince them I was worth playing even though I had a low level. I'm really looking forward to going to a real big tourny next year... It should be fun and interesting.
                          Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 02-26-2007, 03:55 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

ah...u playin on 360? the 360 is BS man, the game is weak. current gen on xbox or ps2 is where its at, xbox 360 madden is a joke im not even tryin to hate on you but its just horrible. None of the top madden players are really playin on the next gen, they all know that its weak. All the major tourneys are done on xbox. Madden nation TV show was done on 360 but everyone knew that was garbage and I think thats why dint no one even care about that tournament, cuz its on the 360. You should play on xbox if you want to play some real madden. But yea you should go to some big tournies. I been going to the madden challenges for a while now and they are sick, I think the mega bowl and players bowl are coming up soon.

Comment

ah...u playin on 360? the 360 is BS man, the game is weak. current gen on xbox or ps2 is where its at, xbox 360 madden is a joke im not even tryin to hate on you but its just horrible. None of the top madden players are really playin on the next gen, they all know that its weak. All the major tourneys are done on xbox. Madden nation TV show was done on 360 but everyone knew that was garbage and I think thats why dint no one even care about that tournament, cuz its on the 360. You should play on xbox if you want to play some real madden. But yea you should go to some big tournies. I been going to the madden challenges for a while now and they are sick, I think the mega bowl and players bowl are coming up soon.
                              Just for the record, i'm just as good on ps2. :) Never played on original Xbox, actually. Yeah, I'm really looking into going to some big tourny's in the near future. Now, you got me all excited to play again...ha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information